The forum at the moment

Ok so lately everyone in the forum is getting mad at each other and insulting each other, please just stop, this place is a place for players of neomon and such to have fun and converse not to get mad because we have different opinions. Yes everyone is different and has different opinions that doesn’t mean you have to get mad at each other since you don’t agree with each other. Let’s just try to keep this place happy and positive. Rant over. Happy hunting to all

I couldn’t agree more. Almost every thread I go into I find people just flinging insults instead of discussing topics. Then, when the mods do their jobs and close the thread to prevent this, people get mad at them, when in reality it’s the fighters that ruin it. It’s getting out of hand. I don’t know when or how this started, but I hope it stops soon.

yeah true, the admins are doing all they can to stop these guys from ruining the forum and I’m greatful for it, the problem isn’t the mods and admins it’s the people who break the rules and I totally agree that this stops soon

Thank you!

Very true thats why im not surprised alot of threads are locked, making such noissance, etc… i think forums are for sharing not for debating or useless arguments

Debating over neomonsters is fine. If it involves neomonsters then it is fine. As long as it is friendly, not a verbal bash-fest.

so true, every thread that’s been locked has a reason for it being locked, the sad part is, that it’s usually because the same 3-4 people annoy and provoke people on the forum causing people to retaliate and it causes the thread to get locked

true, I’m sure he meant that though

Yeah, noticing a pattern here.

The problem isnt when you debate with someone, the promblem is when you start insulting and stuff.
If you have read some threads lately, i have had many debates with people but i never insulted or treated them bad, thats why those threads didnt got locked.

As snuffy said I meant it that way