Finally got Kamiwyrm

Congratulations man!  Hope you enjoy using him! :smiley:

Hmm…if i do 100 pvp/pvp swaps a day, that would be 77700 diamonds per day… Divide 960000 by that an i could get kamiwyrm in about… 12 1/2 days!

I’m going to take a guess here, but I think there will be a few players near or if not already earned kamiwyrm legitimately. 

Can we get an official confirmation from the developers? 

Are legitimately earned Kamiwyrm allowed in PVP? or is kami still considered banned  to use?

Its not the fact that Kami was banned

It was the fact that hackers had Kami before everyone else

Anyone who got Kami legitimately will not get into trouble as they worked for it

The update will take care of those who did not get Kami legitimately, so Taj and anyone else after her (or him) will be fine…as long as they got it legitimately

The only reason why the hackers had Kami before everyone else was because they shared a single file amongst themselves and the Devs have been keeping track of it

Have you tried a shadowstalker charcalynx kamiwyrm combo? I you lower the enemy’s health close to zero at te beginnig then have a flash bomb, you could have a pretty strong combo… Sleep, dreamhunt( or dont dreamhunt), bloodthirst.

Not sure how you picture this. Statis is not just sleep - You can’t damage them while sleeping & straight after the ark wakes too.

Best combo for charc is still with stego… Annoying but so far after kami, I’m only losing against them, just with higher winning rate.

@Deadpool, it’s a him.

I know for a fact at least 5 people at the top of the pvp leaderboards should be very close to get it.

And I know for a fact that some of those at the top are hackers. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol. I’ll catch up to you later, man. Way too lazy atm.

You do realize that picture is REALLY going to throw people off

Lololol never noticed that. 

lol i know… many people have asked me this question… lol… how do i change it? I dont recall choosing any genders…

Ummm…find something and make it your avvie?

If you signed up with facebook, maybe that’s why. You can change it by going to your profile (http://www.hunterislandforum.com/index.php/user/1589-tajid/), scrolling over your profile picture, and clicking “change”.

Can these people also hack Bonus actions? Whenever I fought them I lost bcos of their crazy bonus actions. Last time I fought no.2 (even with Kami), he had like 3 BA’s by 3 arks, 3 times in a row… total over 20 Ba’s… & he used stego so let u imagine the h e l l I faced…

& i always checked everytime someone defeated me, who they are & whenever there’s extreme BAérs, they are always top pvp players…

Idk. Sometimes I get like 3 or 4 bonus actions in a row when I dont want any of them while my opponent gets very little while sometimes I go against people and they get 3 or 4 bonus actions in a row, and most of these people arent anywhere close to the top. Really good thing BAs are being limited in the next update.

Congrats man you have won the grand prize now your life is fulfilled.

Congrats Tajid, After meeting you in PvP, anyone who thinks that the Kamiwyrm isn’t a great ark, doesn’t know what they are talking about.  I am 2/3’s the way to the Kamiwyrm and am now more motivated to get there.

Bonus actions cannot be hacked, as I’ve stated before.

How do u guys add friend or chat in this game? Ive been playing alone

You add friends through Game Center. There’s no in-game friend system at the moment.

What is your ark team for alway win??