Ben And Abe in Showdown Tower

@Dev_VKC

Something weird happened today. As many people are aware, I am a fan of the Aurodragon and DR combo. Today when I was facing Ben and Abe on the last stage of showdown tower, I beat Ben after depleting my first 16 original monsters but about a dozen clones in reserve.

The Abe battle started and I was left with only the monster in the 16th slot at 1 HP.

Any chance we could adjust this battle so that we can bring our clones into the second half of the battle?

4 Likes

I would also like to keep blood moves charged. When you work your way down to your sleeper, sweeper, protect, absorber wall with a charged sweeper, but then you have to go again, you should be able to keep the charge. Why have only the consequences but not the benefits of finishing a battle?

At the very least let us be able to reset our team order so that we can move the sent back shockers to the front again.

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with challnge. You know the floor they are at, just come prepared with a uniqe team or skip the fight.

1 Like

Agreed!!

I specifically made a team for them.

@NMEGaryOak although clones should be continued into second battle!!
Like my horror was killed , when second battle began the revenge clone was not present.

Ps I don’t mind the process or difficulty of facing Ben/Abe , just a thought on my part.

1 Like

That would ruin DC.

I would settle for being able to rearrange the roster between battles.

I personally think they’re fine as they are, like in Dungeon Challenge. You just have to use different strategies in challenges like this.

I have Tenebris in my team so what I did was use Shadow Double then I sent him back with my shocker. In the second battle Tenebris was right there in the front line and able to clone, so I had him in both battles.

2 Likes

Just use a +9 last biter in 2nd half, it sweeps the whole team.

You should pretty much always have a last biter at the back of your pve team no matter what.

Havnt use a last biter for a year and a half.

My end game is not less important then my front and mid. A last biter destroy the sync of it.