Justice For Garcia

@Dev_VKC ive been playing Showdown Tower and must say what the ■■■■ kindof team is Garcia running. The man busts his ■■■ month after month to give us all of these great events, and then we see him running:

Moku
Moku
Angelion
Midas

After a “Behold The Power of Money!” I expect more.

Please let’s give Garcia a team that’s not a free win, the man deserves justice!

5 Likes

Well he was impacted by the restricted list :man_shrugging:t2:

13 Likes

Okkult runs a team with stun,sleep and poison immune every single monster he kicked my ■■■ so hard when i meet him :joy: i was on my 79th wining streck

1 Like

@Dev_VKC id love to make Garcia’s team for next showdown tower if you would be down

1 Like

That would definitely make @DonT89 come back for a 4 mons challenge.
Make sure u design it perfectly

2 Likes

he is really strong in last floor. 4 aborgias and awaken moth ,is pain if you not run stun/sleep monster. he nearly break my ws

2 Likes

Team Rocket will capture Pikachu before @DonT89 beats my Garcia lineup with only 4 mons

3 Likes

They did once.

Yeah tbh Garcia is perfect in this event. He first comes along with a troll team. He loses easily to you so then comes back with a very unfair team that’s has all the moths already in mythic form

4 Likes

I’d love to see you epic failing in this, but I am not coming back for any reason right now.

1 Like