Festival Egg Winter

Hey Guys,

I wanted to ask you if a festival egg event will come during Christmas

Yep Christmas and new year

Thank you

Good luck in the two festivals

Actually, what I think might happen is that they merge the Christmas and New Years festivals so that they don’t fake us out again. They lost a ton of players when they pulled that stunt last year, so I don’t think it’s in their best interest to do it again.

They love to fake us out tho,it will be 2 for sure with Raizen coming back with thunder legends in née year,imo

I think it’d be fine if they did it. My bet is that they’ll release a new unit again and I’d be fine with it. Also, since they have added bonuses and may do so again for Christmas (I hope) I believe it would be a good business practice to do so as if players anticipate a new year + the double bonus then their is a high likelihood that many players will buy at least one of the doubles. :stuck_out_tongue: Just my opinion. Also I didn’t know about New Year’s as I began playing this year, but looking up a youtube video of it helped.

What happened last year?

They did a New Year legendary festival right after Christmas which took people by surprise I think, and now since people expect it I don’t think it would be a one off at all.

People got mad about an extra festival? That seems ridiculous…

If I remember right they featured Raizen and other really good monsters right after a barely decent Christmas egg, so people who rolled on that got no gems to get better monsters right after

Ah. Well ok then. I’m only gonna have enough for 1 10 pack anyway and probably won’t get any legs so I’m going in with low expectations regardless.

I just wish the Christmas monsters were featured in more festivals than once a year. :confused: Christmas in July maybe :stuck_out_tongue: :confused:

Do it if they grant 1 legendary on first pack as they did with anniversary, otherwise it’s better to save

See, what happened is that the Christmas festival featured Saintfeather, Tinkerclaus and Jingledragon, who are decent enough monsters, and that convinced people to spend. But then the New Year’s festival came immediately afterward, and it featured the same Christmas monsters and ALSO threw in Raizen, arguably the most powerful of the first ones, urging people to spend yet again if they wanted to get him. You can probably understand why this upset some people.

Tbh I just hope Sweetfeather is a featured guarantee at least somewhere… I want the bird and also maybe Saintfeather (I <3 sleep) and I’m just hoping they feature them some other time as I figure… ahahaha… they will be adding more than sweetfeather (priority) and saintfeather to the eggs </3 T_T My expectations atm are with a probability to be #CandyCrushed that was puntentional. :wink:

It will probably be 1 out of 2 possible guaranteed in 6th, so don’t get hopes too high yet, unfortunately.

I’m guessing it will be 1 of 3 to be honest :/ 

Well won’t it be better since its Christmas and all about giving so why dont they make it so that the first egg we hatch regardless of pack should give a legendary.it doesn’t have to be limited edition but tbh any legendary on the first egg even if its single hatch would be received well
Also instead of 6-7 gems login bonus a newer one containing a few rare gems(5 would be perfect but thats just me) and atleast 10-15 gems woulfld be nice instead of 6 gems and a se or epic
Ps:it would also be a perfect new years gift and CERTAINLY WON’T RUIN THE FUN.

who is sweetfeather

Double Dreamhunt, Sleep entrance, purify all, one of the luxes, and exit plan. image can be found here on the wiki http://neomonsters.wikia.com/wiki/Sweetfeather