Festival Egg Winter

Yeah, but fun doesn’t pay devs’ bills

There will be increased rates probably and good chance of a 60% + on the first multi egg pull probably is my guess. I’m sure it will be good regardless. Here is hoping for a gem deal tomorrow or whenever the Christmas egg cometh.

How much do they lose from one guaranteed legendary.players will collect 5 gems and then hatch an egg with 100% legendary.Ps what is purify all

If they give 100% guaranteed legend from 1 egg,I would go from opening 6 packs to 1 egg only and save 295 gems for later

Purify all cleanses both teams making it a counter poison strat for sleep… kind of like hitting a reset button for a priority target. The cooldown on it is low as well meaning it can in theory exit plan after cleansing. Also meaning that it seems to be niche but very good imo.

Hey Guys ,

What is better? To Spend my gems during Christmas or waiting until the new year? And did anyone of you know when the first Festival starts?

The first festival will either be tomorrow or next Friday is my guess. We will know tomorrow, but not before then.

Yeah, the devs can give to us, but what are you giving the devs?

So I guess no Christmas egg yet

Wait 7 more days

5 days :wink:

I was about to correct it as well. lol

I don’t wanna wait for Christmas! I’m a petulant man child and I demand discounted gems and awesome new guarantees legendaries this instant!

Been playing for 16 months and I don’t know how much egg rotation takes… :roll_eyes:

I meant no offence, nor to upset you. I put a wink to make it good-natured :slight_smile: They change it ALL the time with these random eggs being 5 days and festivals sometimes being 9, 11 or 12 days just to keep us on our toes!

Lol I was just saying that I don’t pay much attention to eggs hahahaha
But thank you for correcting me, you learn something new everyday