Next festival?

Now i have nearly 150 gems, so it is very hard to decide between spending gem in this festival eggs or just waiting for the next event. I want to know when the next festival egg time is?  Does someone play this game long enough to know every festival in a year? I have searched for a festival schedule on this forum but could not find it. Thanks.

Go for it now, this is one of the best eggs we will have in around 3 months or so

3 months you mean?

This is one of the best eggs so far. Go now. Probably around st Patrick’s day for the next festival if I had to guess.

it’s most likely to be easter for the next event

Thanks you guys. If someone can post a festival schedule from his experience of last year i will really appreciate.

Every holiday basically

At least once per month.

Holiday time or when a meta changing monster is released.

No one can tell you but the devs and they won’t. Those festival eggs are kind of new so no player can tell you a rhythm. Festival eggs have been in October (Anniversary), December (Christmas), December/January (new year) and now. It looks like the devs are releasing this more frequently now because it might be more profitable.
The next festival egg could be on st Patrick’s day, on intependence day or at the next anniversary.
If you ask me spend your gems on this egg since you might lose interest in the game and had nothing from your patience. In addition you might get legandaries that can help you finish the events (e.g. UC) on higher rankings and earn more gems for the next festival. Good luck with your decision, I know it’s tough.

It follows the American holidays

Maybe the “spring egg” or something xD

I’ve been wondering guys:
Where do the eggs come from?
I mean, they are in the nest, but who is his mother? Who put them there?
Godzilla? The alfa dragon of “how to train your dragon”?, Reptar? Shenlong?

Mike puts them there

Save to 150 and open 3 packs guaranteed legend

hope the next opening has leo :smile::smirk:

Terrible! I opened 2 10in1 packages and received 13 epics 7 super epics. Some of them are dupes. Wow i should have listened to some unlucky guys before making decision. And now i became the unluckiest. Yeah in this game you should always wait for 150 gems even when they promote that you have 50% 60% for a legend.

You’re luck is worse as mine. :3 I feel you dude although I got 1 legend but its still sad. :frowning:

it’s just another unlucky day, better luck next time :slight_smile:

Your first comment in this topic is the best comment. I regretted that i didn’t read it before opening eggs.

ouch that’s painful, I had crazy luck every pack had a new legendary in it for me, sorry to hear your luck was terrible :persevere: