Christmas Egg Deal?

So I know in the past there have been promotions where you can get a guaranteed legendary if you get the 40 gem bundle and then another at 3 or 6 bundles. Do y’all think they will do another one for Christmas or New Years this year? Is it worth saving gems for Christmas?

It will be worth saving gems for Xmas because there will be a good festival on with limited monsters and better odds. But the community has wanted guarantees back for a long time and it’s not happening, it seems.

3 Likes

Christmas usally have very bad monsters wait for new year.

My guess is Christmas and New Year will have a festival egg (1.5x legendaries and super epics) with a brand new mythic and legendary in each of the two eggs. So not quite like the Anniversary and Halloween eggs with two new legendaries but still up there as a good time to roll.

Christmas and New Year are often the second best time to save for in the year.

Thanks Killerdog! Also side note, do you know when the anniversary egg normally comes out? If it’s relatively close to Christmas/New Years I might just wait until then.

It was on October 22 you missed it. I’m sorry for you man.

Dang, you hate to see that. Oh well, I’m sure the Christmas egg will be decent at least!