Feeling after long play PVP and get Kamiwyrm,pls share.

it’s a lie.

I meet you this morning and I leave the match ( after 9 min of intentense stunning) with 8 arks left so it’s ~ 15 min minimum for 1 match so 30/hour is a big big lie. With your stunning team, I bet on a 6-10 win match/hour max.

Sometimes , man.

After stun  or just see first 3 line up, many player quit app so that why I can get 30 win.

And now we just have a fight I just skip turn for 10 mins after leaving you’r unable to make a strategy lol just haste your arks waiting for opponent moves lol what a crap player ^^

Finally win?

Jeez why do you all hate jooky so much, lol

We don’t hate Jooky.  He provides very entertaining material for the forum.  We just don’t like that he still uses the lame stego/charc strategy even though he now has a Kami and should be able to come up with something better that is not so annoying.  The Stego/Charc strategy was a mistake that should be fixed in the update.

Also he just disconnects if you scramble him. So there’s that.

Also he disconnects before he loses so there is that

Sometime, I need to win in shortest time as now I’am at No.8 on PVP.

I got KAMI, if scramble so it mean 80% lost, why I need to get more diamond? hahaha

Sorry for people who need to be fun in PVP but I think some people who need diamond will enjoy it as save time and get diamond.

If you set up a stego/charc team, you are going to loose a lot after you are scrambled. That is just another reason that it is a lame strategy. Some of my most interesting matches are after I am scrambled. It adds an additional challenge and occasionally you discover new strategies. Disconnecting right before the end of the match is rude and shows that you are more interested in your number of loses instead of accepting the 250 diamonds. I am number 7 and could care less about diamonds except it would be nice to stay ahead of Jooky. :). Pvp is supposed to be fun. If you are concerned about fast matches, stego/charc is not the correct approach unless you are counting on your opponent to quit.

Sorry but just because you got scrambled doesn’t mean you lost. ESPECIALLY if you have Kami. That’s actually really sad that you think that.

Let’s come back to reality here. Fun fact: jooky sucks and has no idea how to play. Anyone that has even played him ONCE would know this.

May be, but full of Sun ark cause that.

May be I change strategy.

hahaha , if I say to quit I quit. Why you?

Yeah jooky is awful. Has to rely on stun teams can’t win without and quits if you scramble him

Even if jooky isn’t good that doesn’t mean u peeps need to be hating on him.

It’s more-so his strategy, or lack thereof.

At least when I say something, that is.

I agree that his strategy is very cheap, but talk about the strategy and not himself then.
Also I bet he could make a good team without stun arks, which he should.

Yeah, he’s just using what the game gives him and he’s got kami, so he’s done well.

And who doesn’t use stun in masters?

Interesting… Have you battled much with him on pvp?
Apparently stego&char team is not just A STUN TEAM. It’s the team that cheated the system which leaves the opponent unable to move at all. The user of it doesn’t need to rely on good skills. And that is why this team set is cheap. Pvp is supposed to have fair chances on both parties.
Not to mention Jooky is losing a lot even with this team set, which does show he is lacking in strategy and he is a bully to the beginners(which I hate the most)

No, I haven’t noticed a battle with him before, but then again I barely check who I played with