920k Diamonds... Got questions and observations

Only 40k more diamonds and kami is mine (pets evil kitty while laughing). You guys that have already earned one, my hats off to you. This is tedious to say the least and the last 100k have about killed me. Lol

So on to the question and answer portion…

When you defeat an ark with a passive skill such as last will, does that effect (a boost in this case) apply to all your remaining arks, or just the active line up? If it’s just the active line up does it mean that if all 3 are killed at the same time that the ability is now ineffective?

Will any additional grade boosters be offered in events in the future? I just got the last one through pvp and I’d like to know if that’s it or not before I use it.

Observations…

The stegospike nerf that is promised is at this point unnecessary, tbh. With the new OM arks he’s not the powerhouse he once was. Tbh the stego/char abusers are now some of the easiest opponents thanks to the addition of the newer OM’s IMO. Also I’ve noticed that it seems like hasting increases the odds of BA’s my arks hardly ever get BA’s but if I use haste then they get them constantly.

This is for newer players, try to avoid using baracadius as a blocker in pvp. There are waaaaayyyyy to many metal slash and metal splash arks released. With Octor and Scorp trust me your opponents want to keep him alive as long as possible. There are other blockers even catchable ones that may be an interesting change up for you.

On a final note the quality and variety of competition in pvp keeps getting better, hence my last 100k diamonds taking forever… Keep up the good work everyone, strategies are becoming more varied and it’s nice to not face the same line up every match.

My responses are in bold.

Only 40k more diamonds and kami is mine (pets evil kitty while laughing). You guys that have already earned one, my hats off to you. This is tedious to say the least and the last 100k have about killed me. Lol

That’s great!! I remember the feeling when I was that close to Kami.

When you defeat an ark with a passive skill such as last will, does that effect (a boost in this case) apply to all your remaining arks, or just the active line up? If it’s just the active line up does it mean that if all 3 are killed at the same time that the ability is now ineffective?

Only the active ones. If you scapegoat or guardian unit that has last will, when an aoe move is fired to you, it will attack the scapegoated ark first so if it also happens to be an ark with last will, last will will activate & the def of the other 2 arks will be raised & potentially they will survive the aoe.

Eg My first 3 for long time was moss, SS & minespider & i was fighting a lot of minespider, so SS scapegoated moss, opponent’s minespider timebombed, normally will kill all 3, but only killed my moss. SS & my minespider survived, then timebombed.

& if by any chance all 3 die, then last will will not have any effect.

Will any additional grade boosters be offered in events in the future? I just got the last one through pvp and I’d like to know if that’s it or not before I use it.

Been a while since they last had GB from OM. They might always have it again in the future. Once upon a time (yes, it’s that long ago), there were talks of having it as part of gold egg slot / fever, replacing 5000 gold.

The stegospike nerf that is promised is at this point unnecessary, tbh. With the new OM arks he’s not the powerhouse he once was. Tbh the stego/char abusers are now some of the easiest opponents thanks to the addition of the newer OM’s IMO. Also I’ve noticed that it seems like hasting increases the odds of BA’s my arks hardly ever get BA’s but if I use haste then they get them constantly.

No haste doesn’t increase the chance of BA whatsoever. I still think Stego is OP, once it gets 2 BA’s, which is very often, very hard to turn the table. True new OM units help, but still a 9* shouldn’t be that OP.

Kami’s statis isn’t even as good as STego’s stun. Stun stacks (with BA’s), you can attack stunned arks, while statis doesn’t stack, if you attack, enemy ark wakes up & has 0 damage for a turn.

This is for newer players, try to avoid using baracadius as a blocker in pvp. There are waaaaayyyyy to many metal slash and metal splash arks released. With Octor and Scorp trust me your opponents want to keep him alive as long as possible. There are other blockers even catchable ones that may be an interesting change up for you.

Maybe, you want to mention who these catchable blockers that do better job than Barri

Congratulations!!Welcome to the kami family :lol: ~~

I want KAMI how do u guys do it

I found a foolproof strategy. First you light 13 candles in the bathroom. Then you spin around three times while reciting “kamiwyrm i summon thee.” Your phone should magically appear in your hand and kamiwyrm should appear. Throw a gold card. Kamiwyrm now is in your pvp team. Get out of the bathroom quickly before any other evil spirits appear.

Or you could make an autopilot berserk team, make a machine that repeatedly clicks the masters leauge icon and leave it on for a month. (I do not condone this)

That’s a good suggestion, I should try that!

Thanks Taj, that last will stuff has annoyed me forever not sure of how it worked. I’m counting down to that kami 20k diamonds away… I honestly have seen some good use of (I’m gonna mess his name up) stegotops in pvp lately. As long as you don’t place him at the end where all the magmawyrms are he holds up fairly nicely, from what I’ve seen. The barricadus are just too easy with the shear amt of metal slashers in pvp, plus pvp is still holy heavy… With the new OM cryowyrm fire arks might become even more scarce opening up the floor for an earth element blocker like stegotops to really become a solid blocker in pvp for the new guys. Just a thought. :slight_smile: