Faster rare finds

Is there a way to raise the appearance ratio of an ark? For example, if a leafy has a ratio of 1/200, can I put certain arks in my party to raise that to 1/100 or so on? If so, please explain… *wishing on a star

No sorry but you can speed up your grinding by using the Metallodious strategy :slight_smile:

I feel like I’m trying to catch a feebas all over again…

And I believe its 1/200 chance per Ark that spawns and you get 2-3 Arks per spawn so

I tought hatchlings had a 1/2000 spawn rate? Correct me if im wrong but the metallodius way works very good!

It’s 1/200.

Or is it 1/2000 for starters? Because they were incredible hard to find

Still 1/200.

Hmm weird… I tested this one time:P 

I started with 72 silver and began hunting for Spark when I finally got it I had 40000+ silver… Without shutting the app down or moving up a spot or going to a town…

Thats why im surprised that its 1/200 because they only give around 100 silver when u defeat the arks u face

That’s only 400 battles. That’s not that many, really.

The ratio is fixed. The second time you go for battle, it will still be 1/200. & therefore it might even take you years to find them if they didn’t put the 2000 battle counter.

So what exactly are the metallidious techniques and the 2000 counter. Thanks btw

Metallodious “trick”: http://www.hunterislandforum.com/index.php/topic/707-the-best-and-most-efficient-way-to-farm-rares/

2000 counter: After 2000 battles, and you have still not encountered a hatchling, you are guaranteed a hatchling. If you get a hatchling before the counter hits 2000, the counter will reset back to zero. Each battle adds one to the counter. the counter shouldn’t reset at all unless you find a hatchling or when you reach 2000.

Found 4 hatchling today and no starter atm I don’t know why but have 4 omega now and no starter found… don’t give up

…battling friends via the invite system doesn’t give you a reward more than once every 24 hours.

God these odds are horrible! Almost as bad as shiny hunting. Almost.

I think shiny hunting is worse by far haha!

Shiny hunting was way way worse!

You had a 1/8192 chance. Compare that to 1/200 and it’s nothing.

Hunting for shiny’s was a real chore…

To be honest I would rather hunt for shinies than do my house chores.

Just sayin’.

But, uh, that’s beside the point.

True, although I’m sure you could finish your chores thrice over and still not be close to finding a shiny in the same time frame

:lol: