Faster rare finds

Sure, there is that, but there are ways to multiply the chances. For example, Friend safari, Masuda method, shiny charm, horde battles, etc. But yes, I do agree that shiny hunting is way worse that hunting in this game. Oh, and some guy I know asked me to do a “favor” for him. He wanted a shiny riolu and won’t hunt for it himself.

Yeah it is important to remember it is always a 1/200 chance. If you come across 3 arks, the next battle you face it does not become 1/197. It is always a 1/200 chance. Therefore you actually have the same odds of finding the ark in 1 try as you do in 1,000 tries. 

Where do I find arky?

Yeah, it’s very hard to get hatchlings/starters. I was super lucky because I got Ashie in an egg at the start of the game and I got Leafy and Bluey pretty quickly by farming with the metallodious ‘trick’, Although Galey is taking FOREVER to get. It’s been over 200 battles!(Actually, I only farmed for forty-five minutes and got Leafy and Bluey within ten minutes of each other, it still feels like forever.) Note:Sorry if I spelled Leafy wrong. I don’t know if it’s Leafy or Leafie. GOOD DAY, EVERYONE!

Well im richer coz i have 478K/ thousand SILVER WHAHAHAHA … Seeiously the onlythings i use it for is catching n ofasionly buy a new expensive fancy ocrina LOL
Well im richer coz i have 478K/ thousand SILVER WHAHAHAHA … Seeiously the onlythings i use it for is catching n ofasionly buy a new expensive fancy ocrina LOL

Sorry somthin weird happened to that mess age skip second duplicate XD

Kookaset what does that mean i dont actually get it if i battled 2000 times what would actually happen

You would have The ark show up

BUT

That’s worst case scenario

Oh
But still if i battled 2000 times which does really really take a long time will i get the hatchling like ashie or somethin

It’ll spawn

But again, absolute WORST case scenario

Well ive been tryin to get bluey my second time but no luck been 2-5 hours T_T its annoying

Well just some of us are lucky and unlucky

That is true.

Some get them on the first swing, some get the arks days from now

do you mean s rank

how can metallodious help in finding rare arcadions? please explain

how to use metallodious trick? anyone please answer… 

When you’r looking for a hatchling (for exemple) you tap on the screen to enter in the fight, if there is no hatchling, use the move excape from metallo to leave the battle very fast. Like that, you win 10-12 seconde per battle, so you do more battle in few times, so you have more chance of getting the rare you’r looking for!

What are shinies and i still cant even find a metallidous for the metallidous methoud

Metallodious is in the Azid Ziggurat,if you didn’t know.Itll take a while,so keep looking.
As for shinies,ever heard of pokemon?

Cheese hunter, you quoted someone from February xD and does no one here know what pokemon is?!?!?! Pokemon is a huge game, similar to this one, but it came out years ago. They have multiple ds, game boy, computer, wii, and many other console games. They are a HUGE company, with atleast 1b sales. And in those games, there are pokemon called shinies. They are discolored pokemon. Basically they have different colors from the original monster, and they look awesome even though it doesn’t give them any buffs, it is just for looks. An example would be a black ashie, purple bluey, golden galey, and a orange leafy. But they have a 1 in 8,000 and something spawn (I forget lol) but that is the rarity of hatchlings, multiplied by 40. Yeah, they are freaking impossible to get. But there is a method called chaining, and pokemon fans who don’t know about chaining, must look it up RIGHT NOW. Without chaining it is nearly impossible.

What is a metallidous?
Is it an ocarina?

Forget it! I figured it out! I already have it!