farming team need mentor

Hello everyone !

Well I started the game there is a week ago ( and really liked it !!!), and the challenges of online assignments are impossible for me, so I would like to know if it comes from my monsters or if I do something wrong …

For information, the level 18 boss (grade booster bosses on online mission) kills me easily :frowning:

My team :  ( LVL )  ( Class )

Luxknight ( 63 )       ( C )  (Will be 99 tonight)

Shadowlance ( 60 ) ( B ) (Will be 99 tonight)

Inferneo ( 91 )         ( D ) (Will be 99 tonight)

Blazewing ( 80 )      ( D )

Snowtag ( 67 )        ( B )

Diskroc ( 56 )         ( C )

Flamogun ( 62 )     ( C )

Nilomoth ( 77 )       ( D )

Gigaceros ( 52 )    ( C )

Nighmare ( 88 )      ( E )

Voltiger ( 95 )         ( E )

Searex ( 99 )         ( C )

Marspin ( 99 )        ( C )

Raioh ( 99 )           ( B )

Stegotops ( 99 )    ( E )

Pengboss ( 99 )     ( C )

Dullakhan ( 99 )     ( B )

Fireheart ( 99 )      ( E )

Raptorex ( 99 )      ( E )

Pyroviper ( 99 )     ( E )

Plasmorex ( 99 )    ( D )

Leviathan ( 99 )     ( C )

Subzeratops ( 99 )  ( B )

Magmawyrm ( 99 )  ( D )

Raijin ( 99 )             ( D )

Don penguini ( 99 ) ( S )

Arkwing ( 99 )          ( S )

Halopard ( 99 )        ( A )

Typhonwyrm( 99 )    ( B )

Barricadus ( 99 )     ( A )

Omegawyrm ( 99 )   ( C )

Angelon ( 99 )         ( D )

Thunderback ( 99 ) ( S )

Now you have meet my team, do you think there is some monsters to replace ? If yes can you tell me which one I have to removed ? I’m really sad ;(

PS: I never bought any golden eggs spin maybe I have to try it to catch awesome monster ? (I’m afraid of spending my gold monney)

First off, you’re going to notice moves called Timestrike that some of your monsters have. Timestrike is basically the “ONOWBOUBEOAB:FOAJB” move of Hunter Island…well, one of them…anyways, you’re going to want to put what are called “Stunners” in front of them. So monsters like Raioh, Kentucky, Chopperbug, etc. should go in front of Gremknight, Voltiger, etc…

You should stun gift and AoE (basically attack all) if possible. Otherwise, let em die and then use timestrike.

Also, gremknight’s knockback is useful for sending opposing stunners straight to the back.

Don Penguini goes right before Thunderback, and swap Arkwing and Magmawyrm.

Thanks for help ! I’ll try right now to up stunner in my team. But what you mean by : “ONOWBOUBEOAB:FOAJB” ? haha didn’t understand this part :slight_smile:

He means it’s a move that makes ppl really angry lol. For example, you’re playing pvp and stun your opponents to 500 TU, use time strike on them, and it’s a OHKO

which monster stun for 500 ? and what is time strike ? Sorry I’m new and have actually no strategy :confused:

My actual strategy is to put metallos with omegawyrm and heal them!

No ark can stun for 500, stego can stun for 250 TU , most stun skin is only 120 TU, some for single ark, some for all opponent arks, most 100%, kentucky’s stun skin is only 80%.

Timestrike is a move that gets stronger the further the user’s TU away from the one you want to use on.

Some notable ones that can do timestrike: voltiger, gremknight, chopperbug, narlance.

eg your voltiger is at 1 TU, then it gets its turn, you have options on using it on Omega that are currently at 100TU, gremknight 200TU and halopard at 600TU.

With that scenario, the timestrike damage to halopard is going to be way more than to Omega due to the TU difference.

Ahhh okay I just realized Voltiger have this ! thanks with this tip a chopperbug and a gremknight I finally done the OM of this week ! If you have some other tip don’t hesitate :slight_smile: