Party improvements (farming exc)

I’m stuck in a constant loop between veteran and expert in PvP. I was wondering of any adjustments to my party or order would make a big difference. If there’re any monsters I can farm to help out please let me know.

My current party is:

Metallodious (A)
Goldenhorn ©
Nillomoth (B)
Pyroviper (E)
Searex (E)
Luxnight (A)
Plasmorex (B)
Fireheart (D)
Georex (E)
Shadowlance (B)
Leviathan (S)
Raptorex (E)
Voltiger (A)
Hydrowyrm (B)
Glazio (S)

Some notables on my bench would be:
Don Penguini (S)
Anubis (S)
Stegotops (D)

I would really appreciate any suggestions. Thanks everyone

I think the main problem with your team is that some of your monsters aren’t all that good and outclassed by better monsters.

Searex is bad.

Metalodious and Goldenhorn are fine the way they are now. Nilomoth I feel that should be placed near the middle or back of the lineup but not in the first three as its too slow and easily outsped by many. Consider getting a faster monster.

Fireheart is decent but you could probably try to put it after pyroviper so that it can hit harder with ally flame, but I think you should try to replace Fireheart with pyrowyrm or better yet magmawyrm as they are both better fire monsters.

Georex and raptorex I suppose could be useful in the lower leagues but not in master league plus the nine star wyrms are generally better than them and sadly enough even they arent all that good in master league. For now though I would suggest going for the hatchlings and getting their evolve forms and use those instead.

Leviathan can be fused with cherubion to make angelon which is a much better monster than leviathan.

Try using a monster like Raioh or Stormfox or Raijin or some other monster(s) that can stun before Voltiger so that Voltiger can make better use of its timestrike ability.

Glazio is bad also. Penguini is much better at the very end than Glazio. Justbe sure that at least the two arks before Penguini are able to self sacrifice themselves so that penguini can have a chance to showdown. Anubis would be a decent monster to use before penguini as it can protect penguini with guardian while sacrficing itself to heal penguini with offering though there are better options.

Thats pretty much it. Otherwise its best to just leave pvp alone for a while and get better monsters. The nine star wyrms, pyrowyrm, ventowyrm, hydrowyrm (which you already have), and gaiawyrm are pretty strong in lower leagues though later on in higher leagues against stronger players, they arent all that good and so you would want to invest in a typhon, magma, and omegawyrm. Other monsters like chopperbug, gremknight, halopard, raioh, stormfox, raijin, and barricadus are good options to help support your other monsters. Based on your team you posted, it seems like you are just going with brute force, which isnt gong to get you far. I find that even knighthawk could be a good support but is a harder to use safely and properly than the others I listed so you probably might not like the hawk.

Finally if you go to the pvp section of the forums, in one of the pinned topics, there is a list of various teams and strategies that you could try out.

Thank you. So I’ve been trying I get the hatchlings without any success. I’ve been using the metalodious escape trick and I still can’t seem to get it. Any advice you would give there? Also in regards to glacio, if I could get the ark that fuses with glacio to make a dreadwolf would that be worthwhile?

Dreadwolf is better than Glazio and could probably do you some good in expert and veteran league but falls off in masters as its aoe isnt all that strong and lacks a single target attack besides last stand.

As far as farming for hatchlings, its pretty much all based on luck. Just keep going at it, take breaks if you get tired or irritated, and maybe watch tv as you’re farming so that you are not completely bored.

I did some work and made some changes. My new lineup is:

Metallodious (A)
Chopperbug (B)
Stormfox (A)
Luxnight (A)
Raioh (E)
Typhoonwyrm (A)
Goldenhorn ©
Pyroviper (E)
Vulcaraptor (E)
Arkwing (S)
Plasmorex (B)
Shadowlance (B)
Leviathan (S)
Nilomoth (B)
Don Penguini (S)

Let me know if anyone has any further suggestions

Stormfox up in the front is risky as it dies in one hit easily, and metalodious isnt going to always protect it with decoy. Try putting it in the fourth slot or maybe after raioh.

Typhonwyrm is better suited near the back as its vengeance ability lets it deal more damage in the back when many of your arks are down. Perhaps maybe after vulcaraptor.

Split apart arkwing, plasmorex, and shadowlance if you are gonna use them. You run a big risk of dracobane grouping up that many dragons together especially since you already have pyroviper amd vulcaraptor together. Plasmorex and shadowlance should also be split together since holy arks can take the two out together easily.

Hopefully you are working in getting angelon. Much better than leviathan.

Nilomoth I guess could probably work there.

Otherwise yea, there is some good improvement from your last team. Keep on working to get more arks and try using some of the others I mentioned before.

I just wanted to say a quick thank you for your continued assistance. It’s been very helpful.

So I’ve done some more work, and I now have a barricadus and a raijin as well. I was wonderig if you had any suggestions on how I could implement these.

Thanks
One other quick question.

I got an E cherubian. Should I fuse it with my S leviathan or keep looking for a higher graded cherub?

A good place for barricadus is usually inbetween strong hard hitting arks, hopefully not shadow arks. Basically barriacdus uses guardian to protect your heavy hitters from powerful single target attacks that could potentially one shot them, so having barricadus to take those forces your opponents to either continue using single target attacks to take out barricadus as quickly as possible or use their less powerful and often more costlier aoe attacks. Regardless your two heavy hitters should have plenty of time to deal some damage before going down. Just keep a lookout for arks with metal slash which often takes out barricadus in 2-3 hits and arks with knockback,which ruins any hope for penguini using showdown.

And as for raijin, there are two places where you could probably use it. First if you are still using raioh close to the middle of the lineup then you could place it after raioh. In many cases, raioh will die, stun the enemy, then raijin comes out, maybe you could shock an enemy ark or two, then you flash bomb and take out the enemy ark with the lowest number of TUs while leaving the other two alone until there TUs are low, then take them out. Just be sure that you make the most out of raijin’s flash bomb, as you wont want raijin to sacrifice itself in vain. Raijin stunning with flash bomb also gives you an opportune time to buff your own arks with haste or reinforce or some other stat buffing move to power up your arks if you have the arks with those kinds of moves.

Another place to put raijin is before penguini. A popular strategy these days is to have raijin, angelon, and penguini at the back of the lineup. Raijin stuns, angelon hastes penguini, then sacrifices itself so penguini can showdown the rest of the enemy team. This is of course difficult to pull off every single battle with only just two self sacrificers, most people usually leave one of your other arks alive that cant sacrifice itself, plus scramble can potentially ruin this combo. This is usually more of a last resort kinda thing.

And as far as getting angelon, I would try to get at a B ranked cherubion so you can get an A ranked angelon though really I think you can do much better than an E ranked cherubion.

I won 10 coz the opponents kept disconecting haha