Fan Art

Wow guys! Those are both really good.

Disortri, I think the detail work looks fine.

Guys…those are amazing!!!

Honestly, i prefer digital, but i am far better in pencil/or pen art. (resurrected from my old topics on the deleted geomon forum)
 
pen:

IMG_13851_zpse549fcef.jpg

 
pencil:

thrakosdrawing-1.png

 
although i cant decide which monster id like to draw from hunter island…

Dude these are really good!

If you want to draw something from hunter island, do one that you like the most. :smiley:

Wow, great as always jjchen! I love both your hand-drawn art and digital art. The way you drew with pen was really creative.

armorlizard_zps83d34d53.png

mechanical lavaraptor sprite

That’s pretty cute haha. Do you use MSPaint?

Thanks! I use windows paint. No layers…but i dont get how to use most other programs.

I don’t like Paint at all. The paintbrush tool is pixel-y haha. MSPaint was much better, in my opinion, even if it doesn’t have those fancy new tools.

I thought you used Pixlr, though.

Photoshop FTW.

I can’t afford Photoshop.

For digital drawings, I use Sketchbook Mobilex, which is (you guessed it!) an app on the Apple app store. I can’t draw worth a pebble on the computer.

idk, i use paint for spriting, paint shows more pixely, so that works out pretty nice for me. not much other art i do on paint.

I don’t mean that sort of pixel-y. I like clean pixel-y. I dislike messy pixel-y.

5APdC8f8eWr_7976141.jpg

Left: Good pixel-y. Crisp and clean!

Right: Bad pixel-y. Different colors.

Left is the pencil tool in Paint and right is the paint brush tool in Paint. However, in MSPaint (older version of Paint) both pencil and paintbrush were the good pixel-y.

Ohh i see. I just use the pencil, bucket, and color eyedropper thingy. (STUPID AUTOCORRECT KEPT CHANGIN IT TO EYERIPPER)

You know you can get a student license for photoshop for like $15 a month, it not cheep, but thats what i have, well i have the master license, but point remains

EYERIPPER. LOL.

Sorry Shen; I worded that wrongly. More accurate wording would be my parents wouldn’t allow me to buy it, because it’s not necessary for my health or education.

Now that I can understand… Darn parents… They do that to me two, I can’t even buy stuff with my own money most of the time…

It’s also because they’re paranoid about internet scamming haha. Still, they’re very reluctant to buy it even if it was at Best Buy or something.

Lolwut? How does one not trust adobe?

I have no idea. I spent an entire day trying to convince my mom to buy an app (that cost 99 cents, mind you) from the Apple app store. 

Can you get scammed from the Apple app store? (that was a legit question)

Also, sorry for getting off topic.