That’s awesome dude!
Aw, it’s really nice! Amazing job, jjchen!
That’s pretty cool dude, really like that style 
Well, I finished the Skullrex fan art! I’m pretty proud of it seeing as it took me 10-12 hours to make :U
VERY nice pred! Really good to see how much progress it’s made 
Cool! I love how its in front view! I can never get that to work quite right.
Yeah, me neither!
AWESOME job PREDleader! The shading is really great, and I love how you did the background. :> It blends really good.
Thanks guys…I think it’s 12 hours well spent! 
Great job PRED! if anyone has a request just send me a pic and i’ll see what i can put together.
Here’s the Pearex Kook!
Awwh! I love it, Disortri! It’s adorable. The lighting makes it especially cute. ;>
Thanks a lot!
The lighting happened when the white of the paper on the screen shined on the paper IRL. The laptops camera just picked up on it

This is an (inaccurately drawn) illustration of a fire llama from Hunter Island. It’s called Flama, and it’s pretty decent in battling! When you see it, remember to curse me for giving you the wrong idea and catch it!
**P.S.: yeah ok i know im bad at drawing llamas but w/e you know
Oh gosh, Blix, that’s so adorable ;v; Good job! I love your art style.

Coldheart/Fireheart, your pick. I hate the mane though. :c
Constructive criticism, please?
I have no criticism for you… constructive or deconstructive.
^^^
You did a very good job, no need to criticize :3
Thanks guys, that really makes me happy. ^_^
Maybe if I have time again I will draw some humanoids. I am really terrible at people (disregard my profile picture) so if you guys see anything iffy please point it out, I’ll appreciate it 
There are a lot of talented people here ^7^ Keep up the awesome work guys.

