The Fortune Shrine below 500 gems support group.

Who, like me is below the 500 gems mark and trying to get there before anniversary? We can do it!! We’re here for you!

15 Likes

Good luck bro. Just reached 500 on my older account today itself.

2 Likes

Nice work! Congrats

How can i get more gems faster

3 Likes

Check you achievement if you haven’t :joy:. Hell mode and PvP will give you most gems.

3 Likes

Where I can find hell mode

You’ve completed all chapter in story mode? If you have then there will be a skull symbol on lower right in chapter 2 it will give you hell mode challenges.

1 Like

I have 113 gems, I think it’s almost impossible to get to the anniversary with 500 gems. I say almost because I will try to do it at all costs :muscle::wink:

3 Likes

I’m not one of you all, but I support you all the same :partying_face:

2 Likes

Don’t want to kill your spirit but there is possibility that fortune amount for anniversary will be different.
So it can be 500/ 600 or 1200 cus it will be there 6 anniversary I believe. Still good luck guys. I played bare minimum in my 2 account and made 500 in both around 2 months. So i say it is possible.

1 Like

Aww man. If it’s 1200 we’re doomed. Do both Devs. 500 and 1200 :joy:

4 Likes

It is impossible to kill my spirit man. Even so, the effort will serve to gather the maximum amount possible

2 Likes

@LemonSqueezy pm some of the dlgz guys they can prob help you out

11 Likes

There’s no basis on this whatsoever. Only rumours originating from who knows where.

1 Like

@LDNFernando :phone: :phone: :phone:

1 Like

I have only 20 gems now, doing story hell mode to get rewards😢

3 Likes

Did you at least get something good?

I use my gems to rank up to get more rare gems, i am trying to awaken aurazur and i have a higher chance of getting mythic in rare egg

Im at 407 gems now if i didnt spend 120 gems on tortoise egg i could already get some good benefit from Shrine or maybe not :joy:

1 Like

Yeh ok. Don’t want to spread any fake news guys. That’s why I said there is POSSIBILITY . Devs did 1200 gem shrine during first time shrine launched in neo. So it is possible they can do it again , given that it is 6th anniversary.