f2p and f2w solutions

unfortunately I notice a more than rivalry a feud between f2p and f2w, which is not healthy for the community and the game itself, I ask that a WhatsApp group be created with the vast majority of each and speak as civilized people to reach an arrangement or a solution for this enmity that divides us, no matter what differences we have, we must resolve them for the good of the game

In my opinion, the best way to handle the situation is not dividing the community in the F2P and P2W factions. The fact that, among the playerbase, there is a part of players who spend and a part of players who doesn’t is absolutely normal.

Complaining about P2W or F2P players, unless they are doing something clearly fraudulent or plain illegal (like the ranking cheaters), does nothing more than stir up unnecessary controversy.

The vast majority of F2P, myself included, has fun with the game without spending. Almost all P2W players have fun with the game while spending. Then why should there be any difference among the two types of players? Just because the latter can afford more imaginary characters in a mobile game?

3 Likes

It was not what I say, what I say is that a group be formed to resolve the differences, not divide the community (forgive my English, which is not very good)

This is, unfortunately, not the solution. The fact is simple. One group of players gains an advantage over the other group based on economic factors. Whether this is good or bad is irrelevant. This is an issue that cannot be solved by a group of people ‘talking it out’. I’d go so far as to say that this is a issue that cannot be solved, period. For as long as this game persists, and probably as long as Zigzagame itself exists, this debate will continue. Even if our ‘generation’ solves the issue, the next ‘generation’ of Neo players will continue it. The solution is to eliminate the f2p-p2w imbalance, and, since that obviously isn’t possible, the issue cannot be solved.

(Please note that I used the word ‘issue’. The definition of the word issue is ‘an important topic for debate or discussion’. ‘Issue’ does not mean that something is or isn’t a problem. I do not want to start a f2p vs. p2w debate here)

1 Like

If everyone thinks they have no solution, one will never be found, but if everyone tries and does their part it may be possible

its not what type of method someone uses to advance in a game whether f2p and p2w, the problem is humans, they will always find something to babble about, so as @ArcticTheHunter, there can be no definite solution, this will persist perpetually

also there will be no consensus on whatsapp, its just another medium of communication same as the forum (which is more relevant).

there are some players who do not share your mindset bro, im sorry to say

Guys the problem is that for you this is a game, when the reality is that this is a business.

When most of you talk about “solving issues” do not consider at all that there is people WORKING on this game, and they don’t do it for free.

So either you stop treating Neo like a simple game or you will be constantly unsatisfied.

Who pays makes this game running, nerfs and buffs make this game running, balance makes this game running.
So will not exist a team that is good forever, all good strategies get nerfed at a certain point in favour of new strategies so people can spend to remain competitive.

This is the reality, rather you accept it or not.

7 Likes

I agree, except for the nerf, that I wonder why nobody nerf your fl if we take into account that practically nobody can beat him

otherwise you are absolutely right

My FL is been nerfed, Duel now cannot be used with Time Freeze (Regalion).
Besides, if my front line will become more common it will be nerfed more.
What is common tend to be nerfed, what is rare no

It is true, but it does not seem unfair if in short the power of it exceeds normal, whether common or not, only that not everyone has the possibility of making a unique fl

But that’s the point, many strategies got nerfed because you could see them everywhere.
You don’t nerf only based to power, you nerf based to community impact.

2 Likes

ok is a good point of view

There were some pretty nasty discussions that happened in the last 24-48 hours which are being resolved by the moderators here. When things come up like that on the forum, that’s partly why the moderators exist.

There will always be a bit of division, usually caused by specific individuals. If you find yourself among a group that is throwing a lot of hate towards particular other people of the community I recommend you try to do what you can to make the group you’re in less toxic. If those people will never change their mind then perhaps consider distancing yourself from them.

DonT is one of the big spenders who often winds up a lot of people in the anti-P2W crowd with his viewpoints. However, it’s important to remember that he’s just one person and what he’s writing that wins people up is almost entirely an opinion/perspective so if it winds someone up they should try their best to ignore it. It’s not worth making a few individuals that you don’t agree with turn something into a big division where you have to pick sides.

2 Likes

Unfortunately that’s how it works and I can give you many examples.

Dusicyon is been “nerfed” because is impact was too high for his rarity (6S), same with Floccu

1 Like

Yeah it’s a fairly big factor that’s easy to overlook. Monsters that are owned by loads of people and used everywhere are more likely to be nerfed if they’re too strong. Awakened mythics which are used far less probably won’t get nerfed unless they prove to be a bit broken. With fewer data points it’s harder to prove something is “too good” and needs changing.

3 Likes

It is not like that, perhaps the people you are referring to do not know how to correctly pose a situation, which is why it is distorted no one is against f2w or f2p there are only opinions that all must be heard and summarize the best of them in the end we are all people who have a love for neo and a point of view does not make you a bad person

Is been spread that I am the one deciding the nerfs based to what counters my team.
That’s why many people are against me in those threads

I don’t mind being in the middle of the storm, but they need to leave my clan alone.

It is only said that you ask for nerf too many times for your own convenience which is not bad, it is only intelligence, but it is still true because you do not decide but you are very listened to which is not bad it is also intelligent (I would do it but the critics have sense in part)