f2p and f2w solutions

Ok let me ask you something, why I don’t ask for nerf for XYZ? Counter my strategy 99%

because you would get bored of winning only you :joy::rofl:

No, is because XYZ is fine for his rarity.
Make XYZ a legendary and I will ask for nerf because double chrono killer at 80 speed is too much for a legendary.

For there are people who work, if you want my advice do not ask so much nerf if it is appropriate in the end it will be done whether you ask it or not, that way you save unnecessary criticism or debate

1 Like

There is no f2p or p2w feud or whatever .

There were players like lochi , Josh etc etc who were p2w who never got into such arguments .

I personally believe it’s only Dont89 who is getting such arguments . He should drop that imaginary veil and start playing this game how he wants n do not give a shet about anyone .

3 Likes

That’s not true, devs need our feedbacks to decide what to buff or nerf.
But the final decision is only for them.

I don’t mind being criticised, I will say my opinion until I die

5 Likes

now this is something we both can agree on

1 Like

man then be happy :joy::sweat_smile:

Maybe they at the time they would like to say something but didn’t want to enter big arguments so they avoided.
But I do not fear other people’s opinion so I will be here everytime something is wrong imo

It is not that it is that this thread is a topic of conversation not of discussion

Lately I got a bit aggressive only to defend my clan.
If you leave my clan alone, I accept everything you think about me.

I appreciate it whenever it is with respect I hope we can debate (never argue or fight) when we create something of the other without problems

Even if sometimes I look nasty in my comments I am always happy to see people growing.

In my clan we have a lot of F2P and we live in peace all together because there is respect and we believe in growing all together.

I am glad to hear that from me, everything is fine with you (which does not mean that I will give my opinion when necessary) but I am glad to know that perhaps I had an exaggerated concept of you

If possible I would like to live in peace with everyone and besides, even if people get mean with me I always hope to see them growing one day.

All of us start from being beginners, what makes the difference overtime is being original not watching around and copying strategies.
I know many top F2P that have very original ideas, I hope one day everyone can reach their level.

1 Like

it’s true i hope so

Preach

Some people are against using mystics idk for what reason. Thats why i said the other day mystics will never get a heavy nerf. Not one mystic listed in top ten most used. What you think whats gonna happen with shiny fox. Its gonna take a hard hit. I myself choose not to train him because its just over used too much

if it is being used more by its capacity in the strategies

I’m genuinely interested. What do you think led you to have an exaggerated perception of DonT89? The answer is probably something useful for avoiding arguments in the future.