Read this 2pw

I just open this thread, because I want to convey something to you 2pw players. . Gentleman, know that you are not the owner of the game for putting money in it, stop asking for nerf to all the good strategies of the f2p players, they have been doing it with the poisonous ones, with that of gallio dragon, now they want nerf by Jazguardian + deluga / suikenshi 2nd form.
Sir, you must be a good player and win legally, stop wanting to take advantage, you put in a lot of money and all the Mythics awake that you have are very powerful ā€¦ Imagine that sometimes you have to hit them 2 times to kill them with the defense that haveā€¦
so I want to ask you to be a good player and stop asking all f2p strategies to nerf ā€¦

And yes you are top rank that is because you need build good strategies and you know how to play, not because they ask for nerf for all the good strategies used by f2p
Because if you lose with so many mythical ones awake, it is because you are a bad player. regards

7 Likes

Tienes razon de cuentas que los f2p la tenemos dificil para idear una estrategia que venza a los miticos despiertos de los p2w cada vez que encontramos la forma piden nerf a esta consiguiendo nada mas que fastidiar el juego una y otra vez muchos jugadores talentosos han dejado el juego por culpa de estos abusos y creo que ya estamos cansados de esto

Si quieren ganar usen sus cerebros ademas del dinero que para eso los tienen en sus cabezas

3 Likes

I agree

1 Like

I think that all the changes in the montros are not necessary because if it becomes easier for p2w to win, what sense will the game have for all p2w and that brings more imbalance to the game that makes f2p disappear? Thatā€™s my humble opinion

1 Like

@3iNST3iN This is clearly in response to another thread and couldā€™ve easily been written as a comment in that threadā€¦ which actually you already did, multiple times.

I think a cultural divide between F2P and P2W is terrible for the community. Nobody should see other players of the game as their enemy.

DonT89 opened a thread in which he made a genuine complaint about what he personally finds an imbalance. Many people do this regularly for the things they have a problem with (usually buffing/nerfing particular monsters). I understand that his thread covered a topic that some of you get angered by but remember that he is just one person. He does not represent all paying players.

I think many people in these threads are overreacting terribly, saying that any change that benefits paying players will ā€œmake F2P disappearā€ or theyā€™re using it as an excuse to claim ā€œfree players are leavingā€. Please engage in proper discussion rather than being like this, itā€™s not constructive at all and comes across like crying a lot of the time.

P.S. @TNC_GOD_ENEL Please use English to post on this forum.

4 Likes

I did not put it for him (dont8) but in general, as a call to generosity by those who do thisā€¦ but because over time all f2p OP strategies are nerfed ā€¦ anyone who plays the game for 1 year will notice

1 Like

I donā€™t think there has really been anyone else who made threads like youā€™re talking about.

I think calling them ā€œF2P strategiesā€ is wrong. What you mean is the strategy is easy to get the monsters for. If itā€™s very strong and easy to get then it can become popular and dominate the PvP meta. When that happens and people donā€™t change to counter it, something needs to happen about itā€¦ often a nerf.

So itā€™s not that ā€œonly F2P strategies are nerfedā€ and definitely not anything to do with paying players complaining about those strategies. Itā€™s about their dominance of the PvP meta forcing a change. Itā€™s simply more likely that the strategies which are easy to pull off are the ones that become popular.

Blaming the Devs for only caring about paying players or whatever other accusations are made is a very bad way of reacting to such nerfs. Everyone needs to accept the game needs balance and diversity so changes will happen and we need to adapt to them. Iā€™ve had a bunch of my teams ruined by changes but Iā€™m always able to make new and powerful teams and have lots more fun. If a player with a small collection was able to get high rank from a specific strategy which then got nerfed they may not get that high again for a while but they will eventually once they master a new strategy or expand their collection.

1 Like

Sorry but my google explorer translate everithing to spanish I thought that is the same to everybody

With respect to Dont89 I sorry but is obviusly his intentions of ā– ā– ā– ā–  to f2p people, and he is a heared person in this community for this reason I think that devs will acept his publication

Ok, if the nerf is only to an estrategy be not so used I ask you:

Why always this nerf only affect to f2p comunity and not to p2w? I neverr seen an p2w Estrategy be nerfed

Is obviusly the answer

1 Like

It is difficult for me to understand what the strategy in your mouth is. . . Iā€™m experimenting with new teams every season.and some strategies only require a few monsters. I donā€™t think this is a strategy. It is the imbalance of the game.Like the lemon Iā€™ve been talking about

1 Like

If it is not for the domain skills mythic, everything is ok

Lmfao :rofl: nowadays I donā€™t even see strategies :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

You knew Iā€™d show up, right?

Thanks captain obvious. Now what is the solution? The devs are giving a MASSIVE advantage to players who pay money. How do you get around that? To my knowledge, Lemonsqueezy is the only f2p player who has even come close to number one in pvp, and Iā€™m pretty sure that they never actually did make it to first place. How do you propose fixing that cultural divide besides locking every thread complaining about P2W because of controversy and/or because the people complaining are inexperienced?

So Iā€™ve searched through my p2w thread, this p2w thread, and an older p2w thread, and not a single one had anyone mentioning f2p players(other than themselves) leaving.

2 Likes

Welp, Iā€™ve left my mark. Anyone wanna bet how long it will be till KD gives up on logic and just locks the thread? Iā€™m think we have two or three days max.

2 Likes

not because the objective here is not to fight ā€¦ we simply want them to become aware ā€¦ in a friendly way we ask them to change their attitude, be more companions and stop asking for nerf ā€¦ if they already delete that is a total lack of respect for freedom of expression and an abuse of power

At some point I think it is good that those who pay have an advantage ā€¦ somehow they are contributing money and it is not bad ā€¦ The bad thing is that they ruin f2p tactics, that is already too much ā€¦ One can spend money and get a strong mythical, but that must be balanced ā€¦ it must not be ā€œbrokenā€

Congratulations. You have found the true name of the forum management these days. If you havenā€™t seen my p2w thread, Killerdog closed it because I had been playing for a few months only(factually untrue at the time), I was hero rank 64(which wasnā€™t even tangentially to the discussion), and because he thought that my opinion would change in a few months(it hasnā€™t). It was a combination of irrelevant claims and straight-up lies that I couldnā€™t even call out because he locked the thread immediately. Iā€™m hesitant to post this because he will probably lock the thread once he finds out, but just let it be known, kd, anything you do to this thread or post can and will be help against you by the frighteningly small anti-p2w community on this forum.

1 Like

Oh and donā€™t forget all of the rants I went on while using respectful language, carefully considering the best wording for my post, using logic and reasoning across multi-paragraph responses, and researching well-established cognitive biases. Yeah, if you look at that thread, you will see so many rants, because I definitely wasnā€™t acting completely calm the entire time, and I definitely didnā€™t stay reserved and factual while the people opposing me, including KD himself, resorted to ad-hominem attacks, blatant lies, and claims with no evidence to back them up. Nope, I was the one who was being rude and disrespectful while the people arguing against me carefully considered my side, and examined my arguments in order to properly respond. And you will clearly see that NO ONE, NOT A SINGLE PERSON, completely ignored my structured arguments to focus single tiny flaws in my posts, dismissed my claims with no evidence to the contrary, and spent multiple posts insulting me for a TYPO.

And you will see that, when KD sees these posts, he will either explain what he actually meant, or admit his mistakes. Knowing KD, I can be CERTAIN that he will NOT ignore my arguments and evidence, and claim that any evidence I bring up is invalid, because disagreeing with someone actually counts as starting a fight. I know he wonā€™t do that because he has NEVER done that before, not a single time. And I definitely have NOT made a screenshot of this post because I have so little confidence that KD will treat me fairly and not either delete or edit this post in order to avoid being help responsible for his mistakes.

1 Like

If everything that DonT wants did happen then yes the free players would get hurt more. However, heā€™s asking for the changes because he genuinely sees it as a balance issue. Believe me, many people will say they see issues where other people donā€™t.

Ironically whatā€™s happening here is some people speaking out angrily against the freedom of expression from the gameā€™s top spender. Closing a thread full of hate/arguing is not abuse of power, itā€™s literally what forum moderators should be doing to cultivate a better community environment.

@ArcticTheHunter
I donā€™t really know what to say. It seems like youā€™re harbouring a whole lot of hate for me. Iā€™m sorry I did brush you under the rug in that thread you created before but I genuinely felt like you would change your perspective with time and thought you had only played less than a month. Your hero rank showed this. People tend to reach HR 100 in 3 months or less yet you were HR 64. New players should be able to give feedback but everyone should, ideally, temper what they say based on their knowledge so if theyā€™re really new in the game perhaps they should ask the question ā€œIs this game P2W? It feels like it isā€ rather than go on a massive rant how only paying players win, etc.

I know that you quit the game shortly afterwards so I want to honestly ask youā€¦ why are you still here posting on the forum and why are you attacking me so harshly here?

2 Likes

image image
Bit sus but ok

I am currently mostly focusing on my other(in-game) account, ArcticTheAlt. I kinda lost interest in PvE after my main account got Purpie, and was never interested in PvP, so Iā€™m trying to beat the game without Purpie

Honestly, built up frustration. The fact that you locked the thread for reasons that seemed unfair, plus all of the similar posts and threads that where locked or deleted or ignored, I wasnā€™t thinking clearly at the time.