OM monsters and regular ones fusions?

Hey, some of the monsters in this game are cool, but don’t really do well.How about we put in an OM that allows you to fusion the progess monsters together for something maybe 12* or with some of the lesser monsters to make something 9* to 10*? maybe the recepie for this fusion is on the 9th level to give it some challenge?

Edit, example: Scorpiode fusing with Gaiawyrm to make a Scorpion Dragon to make something called Scorpiwyrm instead of fusing with other Scorpiodes to get Scorpionix.

Edit 2: Shouldn’t be 9* or 10*, but something to give people who can’t defeat the OM and to help them with the next time it comes around.

A few more fusion ideas.

Hadepup and Tinder to make Infernopup which evolves into Pyrocerberus

Luxknight, Shadowlance and Deltroid to make Cyberlancer

Droneguard and Barricadus to make a Barriguard

Nightmare and Pegahoof to make Nightstallion

Horrorfish and Biteschool x2 to make Horrorswarm

Dreadwolf and Gearwolf to make Cyberdread

Cryoling and Nilos for a Cryogun

Flamorider and Cryoling for a Cryorider

Edit:

Felichanter and galebat to make a Catbat? XD (had to try something)

Also in the chat Drybones901 suggested this based off that Frostkit + Catbat to make Tabby Catbat? xD

a concept kit for it could be Rage claw, Aeroclaw, Tailwind and dark vacuum (Magic AoE that slows).

Wooow…I dont really think this is a good idea…some people would be stupid and use their first one in the fusion thinking they wont end up getting all 4 or 5,but when they do they will be mad because they wont get the OM.And a If this IS introduced,then the fusion monsters shouldn’t be very strong,or they will be abused,and insanely easy to get.I mean,a 9 or 10 star from 2 weak monsters you can get at the beginning of the game?Thats a bit crazy.

I know making them balanced isn’t something I should do since I’m not the one making the game, but making the recipe hard to get might balance that out, but don’t they repeat OMs?