experience with evertale.

Anyone here played evertale? I am thinking about switching to evertale from neo. Does it have better story, battle, gatcha system. Are monster same, also is it as hard as neo for the f2p?

I have tried evertale. Probably it has a better story and it definitely has better tits.

1 Like

Better story and animation
Trash Gacha system :rofl:
Also more nude girls
I’m playing Evertale for a while :slightly_smiling_face:
The part that I hate is the grind for SSR weapons and SR characters

3 Likes

I played evertale when it started . Was in top 10 players for quiet sometime but the acc was worth 800$+ . I had to drop it cos u need to constantly whale and drop huge money to feel anywhere near satisfied .

I wouldn’t recommend the game unless u r dont89

8 Likes

Gatcha system was my main concern. Guess I gotta abort the mission. Btw I know it’s zigzag forum but can you guys recommend any good game (premium preferably) as long as it’s in app are not too teasing. apart from the obvious ones I’l recommend battleheart legacy,2 / pinball arcade(if u can afford)/ soccery series/ etc.

I can recommend you portal knights

1 Like

Hunter Island: Monsters and Dragons. Great game. Would recommend

1 Like

Portal knights seems good, will try it. Thanx

Vanguard Zero(Global) better gacha TCG
7Ds(Global)
Lol Genshin Impact is good imo

4 Likes

I recommend playing through Evertale’s offline story because it’s actually really fun and good. It’s completely doable without any summons with the monsters you capture from the map. Then after you finish that just drop the game and go play something else. Other gachas you might want to try out:

-Langrisser M
-Genshin impact
Have had fun with these alongside Neo although I don’t play Lang anymore due to a personal issue which doesn’t bother everyone.

3 Likes

If you want to play a fun game with a good gacha system? Definitely try Epic Seven.

-banners have a pity system (if you collect enough resource you can guarantee a unit you want).
-F2P friendly (haven’t single dime on it and Ive been alot of fun playing for a liitle over a year now).
-you can build a unit in a variety of ways (gearing) so you are not forced to play in a certain way.
-has great content creators and so many of them funny too (YDCB especially).
-amazing story and art, people are waiting for an anime and an ost they released a couple of months ago for anniversary and it went viral for non-epic seven players.

I’m sure Im missing alot of other stuff that is amazing about the game.

Check astranox on youtube for beginner guides! :slight_smile:

Things I remembered:
-when they nerf a unit (which they barely do because they usually release counter to the units so people are not forced to trash aside their fav unit since it got neatured), they give you a selector which lets exchange the nerfed unit with ANY unit of your choosing of the same tier (4* or 5* or a moonlight unit).

-their devs are extremely considerate of their playerbase so when we ask for something or don’t like another, they fix it in, at most, a month.

Also, if you want to start playing E7, it’s best to start now becaue we are having anniversary event this week and we will have 10 free summons for 7 days. #notsponsored

8 Likes

there is literally an Evertale section to the forum above neo

Technically, he was asking neo players opinion, not evertale players.

4 Likes

:muscle: correctomundo

1 Like

Did anyone Evertale you that Evertale is not as good as neo @Krur

3 Likes

The things I do other then playing neo monsters - study, making money. If you want to play some other games then go for timbleweed park or whatever it is and asphalt 9 or 8. As tanbeer said, Vanguard Zero is good but Genshin impact is not something I would recommend.

You played Vanguard Zero?

1 Like

No, one of my friends who lives in Japan plays it and tells me about it but unfortunately it isn’t available in my country.

:expressionless:

1 Like