Encore/Special Eggs

Does anyone else feel that the chance of landing on a legendary should be increased to maybe 1 in 30 or around there for the special eggs, because it seems nearly impossible to get monsters featured. When i landed on a legendary, didnt even get featured monsters, got a dupe :confused:

Yeah totally! Im not quite sure what the odds are for hatching a legend but apparently they’re not good enough even with special events!
Just did a few spins for epics and a dupe.
I think there should be higher gem reward at higher level.Its almost impossible to hatch one without spending money:(

Landed next to legendary 4 times. Then hit and got a third stormloch.

Normal odds are 1/50 and festival is 1/18 approx

Took 15 spins. Got Polareon!!! & Atra. Then Serephon Dupe. Still Can’t get my hands on Aegis though. Still definitely no complaints from me.

I hate all of you.

Edit: I caved. I also did exactly 15 spins I also got polareon and atra, and flamie. 3 in 15 on encore, 1 dupe in 60 on festival.

Definitely quitting there. Not even tempted to go back odds say it would take 100 spins to hit the legend slot twice. So to get 2 of the featured ones in 15 spins is pretty lucky.

See above :joy::joy::joy::joy: I genuinely read your post and thought *** it one last time.

Woah what are the odds. Would’ve felt pretty bad if you got nothing!

Madness, not going to push my luck either though, I got flamie first and thought, Mmm going to be like this with nothing new. Honestly I trust the odds on this thing even less now.

I wanted polareon ( or aegis ) so bad he’s my favorite but I got sprindrak, loch and my 7th sanctalion. Last time I buy gems I have every I need to be competitive now.

Never have spent money, not going to break that streak now.

How many legend did you get being f2p ?

Ahhhh well looks like no legend this time…epic dupes are my friends…

Iuck is never on my side…don’t mind me…i’m just going to cry in a corner…lol

4 and 1 dupe.

All I need is aegis. I got atra. He is ok I’ll try and find a spot for him but all the monster I need is aegis. Why can’t I get that sob. :pensive::pensive: lol I guess it just east to meant to be.

Man really tempted to spin, but not doing it. Polareon would be great though.

I’ll join you in the corner I have bad luck as well

As will I…

We are going to need a bigger corner.