150 Gems for 3 new Monster!?

Today I spent 150 Gems for 3 New Monster (all 4 stars) Is this game just sucking my Money or is god angry to me!?

someone has compassion for me? I need some tips for egg spin… Í only got copys of my monster and 3 new monster for 30 spins…

dont spin on special eggs. only spin on festival would be a good start.

what is the difference? O.o

Festival eggs are ussually during Holidays. I think they are following the American Holiday calendar for this game… not sure what the next day will be. anyhow.

Festival egg spin has a 1 in 18 chance for a legendary

specials & normals have a 1 in 50 chance… its quite a significant difference.

Also I think festival eggs have a higher chance for super epics as they appear more on the wheel but would need someone to confirm that ( at least for my feeling it does )

wow… good to know thx -

I find it hard to believe it’s 1 in 18 unless they confirmed that. I’ve easily had 100+ spins in festival eggs with rerolls and keeping my account and have gotten 1 legendary. As for super epics, the special eggs have given way better odds to me. 7 spins, 5 super epics.

My records are 150 gems for only three new super epics in festival eggs and spinning 70+ times (continuously spent on about three to four different festivals) no legendary!

That is how life goes on.

indeed. The festival is 6% chance legend, and I think like 38% chance super epic.

Im wondering the free player who didnt spend money for gems since neo monster born, how much egg do you open till now ? XD

Shomy would be the one to ask

No more than 60 except beta testers.

I haven’t spent anything. I restarted once and have opened about 35 eggs since then. All but 4 are festivals.

i started 7 days ago and i didnt spend money however i got don penguini, orcruiser and dark rider, i remember rolling 2 super epics and 4 epics

Ahh you make me butthurt now xD

I’ve opened somewhere in the range of 50… (?) eggs now. Got 3 legendaries out of them. I’m almost entirely F2P, so I think I’m doing well.

At first I didn’t buy gems and I ended up with 4 legendaries. Last two festival eggs bought some and got 6 new legendaries and most of the super epics.

I have openned around 50 eggs, all in festivals only and i have 5 legendaries, 13 super epics. I dont know if it actually works or is just luck but i look very carefully and wait till i know when a legendary slot is coming and I stop it like 3-5 slots before the legendary slot. when i do it right most of the time is at least super epic, i Started doing it before yesterday and i got 3 legendaries of my 5.

I totally played the game without paying for gems. I play about 1,5 months ans already got 2 legendaries. Both from a special egg.