Hatched 40+ eggs today

Hatched 40+ festival eggs today… 

1 new legendary (serapheon) 2 dupes (nightlord and omegasdragon)

7 new super epics (3 protect focus, 2 throw/bloodthirst, 1 protector/sleep killer, 1poison. ) few dupes

tons of useless epic monsters… 

Rates changed??? Going to stop wasting money on the eggs now… 

Sounds like you were just lucky before if you think that’s horrible.

I hatched six eggs. One legendary dupe and five epic dupes.

What is the actual rates for different tier monsters? Any confirmed numbers? for festival eggs and normal eggs?

Not confirmed but if it is truly random then the chances for festival eggs are 6% for legend and 36% for super epic. 2% for normal and special, not sure about superepic chances. This is what you get if you count slots.

3 spins 1 epic 1 super epic and 1 legendary ( ziberius)…

Do you have any tips? I haven’t rolled a legendary and I have rolled 30+ times. I roll on festivals but still no luck.

Just pray that you get a legendary lol it’s truly random and the wheel is for show. It took me almost 80 free spins before I got a legendary - my friend got one 4th roll and then another a week later lol

So bad I just rolled three epics. One mastrod and two whirlcores. So out of three festivals eggs I got two epics (one the whirlcore +1). I’m not spending anymore money on this game until they raise the odds. It sucks being on level 65 after months of playing with no legendaries.

I dont know if im just lucky but i like to think that my method works. What i do is that i stop the wheel 2-3 slots before a legendary slot. You can let the wheel go around in order to sinchro yourself and be ready to stop the wheel. I have 6 legendaries and 2 dupes with around 60 rolls in total in the game, i got ziberius on my third spin of this festival.

Maybe I am wrong but I feel like there is definitely some timing to it. The timing changes for each festival but I can usually figure it out with 2-3 spins. Got 5 legends this festival