Emeraldont

So I’ve been talking to a few people and we came to the same conclusion, he is a pretty cool monster but needs to minor changes, as of know he kind of relies to much on RNG for him to become useful. 

Firstly change the spawn rate to 100% as 60% is kind of bad, as if no rockoids are spawned he is literally a weight on your team… as he can’t do much except sacrifice your team…

which leads to my second point since literally all his moves are sacrifice, except AoE… remove AoE for something like a low tu move so he can do something except skip turn when no rockoids are there. ( crescendo strike, or idk really ) 

Also make shield usable more than three times… 3 times sucks a lot considering it costs a monster

1 Like

I agree with all of this

Yeah I agree with this. He has to do more than just support.
All his moves requires sacrifice but my biggest concern is that he may die via time strike before killing
The stun absorb without HG is hard for survival for me and he may leave without creating 1 rockoid.
Also could change it’s moves to include a sacrifice heal or sacrifice mist.
Also for me like strats and uto these mons seem worlds apart.
For a limited legend he doesn’t seem limited and is average.
VKC and devs you need to sort his moves out and change it’s passive.

if you use him for killing then you use him the wrong way 

In that case his moves should change to heal or mist to aid the team support.

i think the only things that need changing are 100% spawn rate and maybe aoe changed to something with a lower tu keep him out of timestrike range unless stunned, as for hg, if we do that he won’t really have weaknesses as such so that’s too much imo

stun absorber with stun immunity ;)  joke intended…but yeah AOE, 100% spawn rate, and shield unlimited use

probably one of the best stun absorbers at the moment
until throw killer happens :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

then again, there aren’t any legendary stun absorbers 

1 Like

uto bro

lol yeah true, Uto is probably better though, or tougher to kill

Or at least more of a support for the current meta as throw isnt meta yet 

1 Like

Thought of a better passive. A rockoid automatically added to end of team every 100 seconds.
Thought of a better passive. A rockoid automatically added to end of team every 100 seconds.

Uto is A beast after the update. It’s defence is head and shoulders above turtle

You either emeraldo or you emeraldont

Z19 GaryOak

Bo i dont like it as much…100% is good enough considering we have a a lot of backstab and cannibalize monsters

1 Like

The 100% idea on the passive is good. This way he can do his job as a support.
He is less offensive than a Bahamuzar or other throw legends so he should in average be able to spawn more rocks before dieing

100% spawn rate is nice, I suggest replace aoe with maybe double avenge summon for faster rock generation or just avenge summon.

I like your idea, but he needs something to do, when no kills or rockoids are present… which right now is only AoE… which is stupid so crescendo strike, or something that allows him to keep out of timestrike would be appropriate 

@VKC you think this could happen?

1 Like

How about change secret skill to swift summon minions or swarm then change throw to dual throw?

why trying to make an offensive set when the monster is support first of all.

Agree with the 100% rockoid spawn, that’s all he needs

remember everything must be a crazy sweeper in this game , that’s the logic of the forums