Elder Scrolls Online

So, I think it would be neat to get a group of players going. You know, for when it comes out. I guess we could use this thread to find players we want to play with? And maybe form unofficial guilds too. It’d be sweet…maybe have everyone post their credentials and then people can ask each other to join them?..this is all preparation for the future, mind you…I don’t even have beta…so…yeah.

Common Usernames for ES

TIme spent throughout all ES games

What did you do with that time?

How fast are you with dungeons?

Best combat skills?

Best non-combat skills…

Preferred class/race

Favorite stuff (just for fun)

I’ll start, I guess.

Common Usernames for ES: Stormshadow, Tiberius, Dovahkulaan, Dovahkriid.

Time spent throughout all ES games:  400+ hours

What I did with that time:  I’ve beaten both Skyrim and Oblivion to almost full completion (all but radiant quests) countless times. I am able to complete an entire questline by the time most people finish a third of it. I’ve played with every race, and have played with every skill set. I’m coming close to beating every questline 30 times in Skyrim, with the exception of Dragonborn and Dawnguard. Dawnguard I’ve beaten about 14 times, with only about 5 as a vampire. Dragonborn has been beaten about 8 times. Oblivion? Man, don’t even remember…I play on adept in the very beginning, switch to expert once I hit level 20, play on master for the majority of the time, and switch to Legendary on my best accounts…cuz yolo.

Speed in exploring dungeons:  I’m quite quick when it comes to dungeon diving, depending on my class. I am very good with directions, so it’s easy for me to blast through weaker dungeons. With tougher dungeons, I like to be more cautious. Sneaking and Marksman (Archery) are what I use for toughies.

Best Combat Skills:  I am very well versed with One-Handed (Blade) and Block. Tis what I use most frequently. Auriel’s Shield is my most frequently used shield, and I am quite fond of Chillrend as a sword. Before that, Goldbrand is my personal favorite. I am also a master archer. Capable of taking out enemies from very far away with good accuracy. Destruction and Restoration are my most used skills in magic. I am very accurate with spellcasting, and will be sure to heal ya if need be. I’m not one of those selfish wimps who always focuses on myself. I care about my team members. 

Best non-combat skills:  Enchanting and smithing don’t count. Like…duh. Anyways, I focus quite a bit on sneak and heavy armor. I don’t go into too much alchemy, and I’ve only leveled it up to 100 a handful of times. It takes too long, and I’m not too fond of it. So yeah, I’d like at least one alchemist on my team. Everything else, other than Pickpocketing, has reached 100 several times as well, not counting all of my Ogm. Inf. “yolo-runs”

Preferred Class and Race:  I can be what my team members want me to be. An Altmer mage, or maybe even a Spellsword. I can be an archer and assassin if you want me too, a tank, etc. Like I said before, I have incredible amounts of experience with EVERY class, so just tell me what you want me to be.

Just for fun, favorite stuff?:  Favorite swords are Goldbrand and Chillrend. Favorite armors are personally crafted Dragoncale, Nightinggale, Ebony Mail, and Imp. Drag. Armor. Favorite spells are Blizzard, Lightning Storm, Stendarr’s Aura, and Whirlwind Cloak in skyrim. Favorite Oblivion spells are my personal ones…One is a master level destruction spell, at the cost of 300 magicka, titled “Death” which…well, is basically execution. One is an expert level destruction spell called “…poke” which is a touch spell that is weaker than Death. The other is “Off2CtheWizard” which is a weaker version of “Adventurer’s Blessing” which are basically those that prepare you to adventure. Speed, waterbreathing, invisibility, and even restore health. Why? Cuz I was too lazy to make separate ones. Favorite bow? Auriel’s Bow and Nightinggales bow…and the Dwarven Blackbow. Favorite Helmet? Vizage of Mzund and Gray Cowl of Nocturnal. Favorite boots? Ahzidal all the way, man. Favorite gauntlets? Personally enchanted, to be honest. Favorite battleaxe? Rueful, cuz of the design. Favorite Two-Handed? Bloodskall all the way! Favorite material? Stahlrim, Glass, Daedric, and Dragonscale. Favorite war axe? Personally crafted Glass, skyrim. Don’t use axes in Oblivion. Favorite War hammer? Dawnguard Rune, of course. Favorite mace? Ewwwwww…favorite amulet? Amulet of Articulation and Amulet of Zenithar, actually. They are pretty cool imo. In oblivion, I use custom ones. Favorite ring? Skyrim, I simply use my own. Oblivion? Ring of the Gray…and Blackwood ring of silence. Lololol. Props if you get it. Favorite dagger? Blade of Woe and Sufferthorn. Favorite msc? Diamond Paragon.