ESO-Beta Invite, Pokemon XY

So me and a few friends got the invite for this weekend’s elder scrolls online beta test. That coupled with the new pokemon game will be taking up all my time this weekend.

Anybody else gonna be there?

Dang… dude you’re lucky. Wish I got in the ESO beta any way man have fun!

Check your email! All three of my friends who got invites told me they didn’t get one, waited a few hours and then bam, got one.

Thanks, I’ll keep an eye out!  Anyway have fun man!  I hope it’s awesome! :slight_smile:

I didnt sign up for the beta, but for being an active member they offered me beta, but i turned it down because my internet sucks and i have my hands full right now

Should have given it to me. X)  Lol jk.

I would totally, but i can’t. Its bound per account, and they have my computer id.

I have an eso beta invite too have had one for some time… too bad iv been busy every invite but this one… and the key no longer works… just my luck.

So me and a few friends got the invite for this weekend’s elder scrolls online beta test. That coupled with the new pokemon game will be taking up all my time this weekend.

Anybody else gonna be there?

I tots wanted a beta invite to ESO…like more than life itself…and I got one…and then I was like, “Meh…I don’t feel like it.”

Huuge fan of all things ES.

…too busy though. :frowning: