[Egg hatches-Simulation]

But Don it’s pure Math. 1 % of hatching a mythic doesn’t care about quality or how you feel about your hatch. 1 % is 1% and will always be 1 %

1 Like

@DonT89 Speaking as a moderator here. Your maths is wrong. Your perspective on what is and isn’t lucky is wrong. You’ve been proven as wrong about your hatching results and have no solid evidence to the contrary. You’ve made multiple threads and argued with many people over the topic, even making serious claims against the company. What you do say is misleading people and encouraging hate/negativity in the community without logical reason.

Desist from ever bringing up this topic on the forum unless you’re going to take a proper approach with significant evidence. Otherwise, it will be treated as spam and the moderator team will take action against you. You’ve been politely asked to stop many times already, by multiple moderators.

1 Like

Ok you want math? I just did a raw count, and I am underlining raw. On how much would cost me if each of my awoken mythics were over 2000 gems.
The count is almost even :joy:

So that means my average on awaking a mythic is 2000+gems.

actually that’s above average on what you’d expect for awakening a mythic lmao

(tip: the odds of getting a featured mythics are 0.75% so make sure to take that into account in your “calculations”)

Yes and I didn’t count festivals free gems or game free gems. That’s really worrying.

You do understand that you just admitted to having slightly above average luck for awakening featured mythics right?

Really? How? 2000+ gems for each mythic is way below average.

When you say 2000+, what number do you mean exactly? Also, was this from adding up all you’ve spent on the game and then dividing it by the number of awakened mythics you have or something like that?

At 2000 gems you roughly have a 50 % to awaken a mythic.

The part you don’t get: You could spend 30 packs, not get a mythic and would still be well within the possible outcomes. Unlucky outcomes are part of the deal and even if you’re always unlucky

2 Likes

Here’s the other issue, are you counting total mythics hatched? That includes tickets that you’ve gotten and spent

Lol Aero don’t overcomplicate it! I think he’s just saying how many gems it’s taken him on average to get each of his mythics

1 Like

I mean that I spent way too much and I am preventing people calculating my economic outcome. Calculate 2000x50 awoken mythics and you’ll sweet. Well I spent more than that. So I am really out of this conversation.

You guys can keep your numbers.

I’ll make no more threads on this matter, not because I am afraid of consequences, but because I felt really uncomfortable speaking to all of you.

I wish lucky hatches to all of you. I’m out.

I didn’t put any extra into account (tickets, Rare Gems or extra gems), just raw count. I am disgusted.

Yeah I’m sorry that asking what I did is asking how much money you’ve spent. I just wanted to know what you’re saying your average was. “2000+” is not specific at all and if you want some serious evidence to compare against the hatch rates then we need a more precise number given

That’s the proper conclusion to arrive at when you are utterly convinced that the odds are being faked and you are being robbed of tens of thousands of dollars

1 Like

Bit harsh there Duck, he’s feeling unhappy with us pressing him so hard on this all

You should know the average for a featured Mythic is ~ 2100 gems which are ~ 1100 € without sales just buying the most expensive bundle. You can half that with the only buying the most expensive sale bundle.

You should know beforehand and have the pockets for it.

To be far to Don, regardless of whether his math is incorrect, he has spent a lot of money and didn’t get results he expected. That’s hard to swallow, especially when you consider the ‘reward’ is a virtual character in a video game. I don’t blame him for feeling slighted, even if he knew the risk.

we should focus on guaranteeing something from the pack in future updates to make this topic of ongoing discussion go away

1 Like

:kissing::wink: