[Egg hatches-Simulation]

Bro, you live streamed it…you couldn’t know if you get lucky or not. Jesus, Don. Try to think twice before you post

2 Likes

Infact not all my lives where lucky. Lemon was s**t, Kanna same, others where average, never awoken in live anything with less than 1k gems

Okay so you’re asking us to believe you that when you live stream your chance improves?

3 Likes

It’s not about lucky or not. You perfectly hit the odds when you look at the total number of your streamed hatches

Nope, was that came as it came, some hatches where good, other no.
Can you mention one live stream when I was lucky?

That’s irrelevant. Adding up all of the hatches from your live streams, not certain hatches that you cherry picked, confirms the hatching odds to the 0.1%. I think it’s time to stop. You are literally ignoring the data from your own hatches.

You are not hitting the point. There is a balance between lucky hatches and unlucky, if you get only average or unlucky your balance goes below the odds.

That is correct, which is why when you add up all the hatches from your live streams, the unlucky hatches get balanced out by the lucky hatches (i.e. the ones you choose to ignore) and give a ratio almost identical to the predicted hatching rate.

1 Like

Duck I will tell you I can literally mention just 5 monsters I awoken with less than 1000 gems.

No, you simply fail to understand how odds, probability and statistics work

1 Like

Right, so you’ll ignore all the data showing average results and cherry pick bad results we can’t confirm or compare with your good results. DonT89, no rational people will believe you when you show total lack of comprehension of the maths behind probability and have significant evidence proving the opposite of what you’re saying even for your own account.

Please stop bringing this stuff up on the forum, as I’ve told you multiple times already. All you’re doing is misleading people and encouraging illogical hate of the hatching system. We get it, RNG is horrible when you’re spending money but when you want to make serious complaints about the odds being falsely advertised and other such stuff then you have to back it up with proper evidence.

1 Like

Guys I am not gonna argue anymore with you, I am tired, you are trying to convince me when I did go through each one of my hatches while you are just speculating.
Best thing to do is to go on Google Play, calculate all I spent from when mythics where out and convert in gems, the discrepancy will horrify me.

Or simply stop spending money. I mean why in earth would you spend money on something you believe is going to betray you

1 Like

Cool, because that’s maybe 10% chance of happening (didn’t run the numbers completely, just made an estimation with generous rounding). There have been roughly 50 limited mythics so getting 5 of them under 1000 gems sounds about right

Because I really love this game, but right now is just pain, no joy.

And getting them in 3-4 banners how it sounds?

What do you mean?

I mean that some mythics I had to spend 7S tickets out of frustration after not finding them in multiple banners.

So now you’re adding in a random extra dimension completely unrelated to the numbers or information previously provided to make it impossible for us to figure out whether your luck was true or not. Great job! You’re putting yourself so deep into denial that there’s really no point you saying anything more because you’re not taking anything in from what others say in response.

2 Likes

I told you, no point to argue :man_shrugging: we will be on different pages even more because you are taking everything on math stats, I am actually rating the quality of my hatches and I know exactly where I had problems or where I was lucky.