Rare gems

I hatch 12 eggs and caught 0 legendary. 40% chance? I think not

Wow you got alot of rare gems, sad to say bad luck mate, i do feel you
#corner

I hatch 12 eggs and caught 0 legendary. 40% chance? I think not

Actually 12 eggs is somewhere around 50%. So it is a coin flip. You got tails which is unfortunate. I did too.

0.6^12=50%?

I rolled 6 or 7 = 1 legendarie and 5/6 SE dupes
I’m playing since day one and still no TT -.-

The probability is less than 1 percent of getting zero legendaries in 12 rolls of rare eggs.

1 legend (duplicate) from 11 rare eggs. NMA Scotty got 0/12, also… He’s quitted the game, but… maybe he will come back someday, if they implement something cool like guilds, iffff…

Same bad luck here too

Im 2/4 no dupes :sunglasses:, also shomy arent you f2p?, how did you get so many rare eggs

Usualy being top in events and rolling 10 in 1

12 eggs in total.
Today I had 10 rare gems that I got from pvp + 100 day login
0 legend

:frowning:

I’m 3/12 or something like that

Got bane in mine yesterday :slight_smile:

For me having bane is weird, It feels like there is this really powerful monster that doesn’t feel like it should be there in my team. It doesn’t feel like I should be getting one of the most powerful monsters in the game, but I did. Lol.

One 10 in one egg and took a chance with two onsie eggs. Got lucky and received doomengine and kamiwyrm. Since the anniversary eggs and the current festival eggs I’ve got 5 legendaries out of 40ish eggs. If you are persistent the numbers will always work out like they are supposed to. Math is the one guaranteed constant, and I’m sure I’ll be paying for the large percentage of legends I have received in the past month. Unfortunately, they aren’t legends that game changers, but used correctly they can get the job done. Unless playing people that are scary good. Those are the people you need to keep an eye on so they don’t start randomly shooting people frim a bell towe. Kidding of course.

How do you get rare gems?

Event rewards and ten in one egg packs.

I used to pay because I wanted every monster right now. I took a new stance actually when I started reading this board and saw the f2p clan and the fact they were competitive without having to throw money around. I am more patient and instead of chasing mons by throwing money around I utilize them mons I have that create a cohesive team. Events and daily rewards will get you all the gems you need, I promise.
Actually I believe it was zard that opened my eyes to the fact that the best teams aren’t the ones with the most legendaries that were gotten through massive amounts of spent money, so thank you for that zard. My wallet thanks you as well. I became much more competitive after I stopped spending on the game.

You are welcome :slight_smile: