Dusicyon nerf

he already gives so much support but seeping and his survivability makes him too good.
also he isnt that bad as people say he wont be one shotted by timestrike unless the seconds are too high

1. be useless and spam survivor or purify
  2. refer to 1)
  3. won’t happen if u follow 1) assuming no stun absorbed
  4. idk
  5. idk
6 Likes

Q.1) what will he do for 300seconds until his survivor is charged?

Spam purify or clear tokens. I agree though he should have something like kinslayer or union attack so he could at least do something before survivor charges. I don’t like the new secret skill either but I know it will be useful in some scenarios.

Q.2) now he has only one basic skill ultranova and I don’t want my dusicyon become a victim of timestrike?

What do you want us to answer? Don’t use ultranova then!

Q.3) what’s the point of giving shield field(one of the best passives) on a monster who is just 1 timestike away from death?

You answered your own question.

Q.4) what’s the use of shield field if dusicyon is the first one to die?

Who says it’s the first one to die? No more RAW means you can put protection in front of him to take the hits. That is in the case where your opponent isn’t using a RAW or True Hit strategy of course.

Q.5) what’s the point of giving cannibalize token and instant shield ally on a monster that will never get a turn?

Too many assumptions here. Also turn granters exist to give turns when monsters are stunned to oblivion. There are many options to choose from!

4 Likes

Ohhh. But there is a math you are not making here. 12 tickets each are more than enough to buy Ankara, and that can not be :wink:

1 Like

I spent 12 tickets an ocarino, 500k and a lot of time as well as 8 legendary potions on Dusicyon and the next month he’s nerfed to hell, and then to rub a little extra salt in the wound they nerfed Goldtail who I also spent 12 tickets and an ocarino on. I can understand gradually adjusting them but to completely change Dusicyon’s move set is insane. People spend a lot of money on this game. If you’re not upset now just wait, eventually they’re going to neuter a monster that you put money and time into (unless it’s a mythic). Oh well, at least they gave me a good reason to stop wasting money…

2 Likes

@Dev_VKC maybe you devs should consider to put new and better legendaries on sale at the shop? With this recent nerfs there is almost nothing good left to buy. People used to save mainly for Dusi or Floccosaurus, icefang on a second page. We are out of good options now (yes, atrahasis is still there but he is only one)

2 Likes

The 20 ticket Ankara is not worth it anyway, and you would need 80 to fully unlock it so not too bad imo.

I know, I Know. But he is a mythic :man_shrugging:t2:. Notice that 12 tickets each is practically equal to a free mythic. (Cause most of players will exchange at least two of them)

I would rather buy Aurodragon for 20 tickets if that were possible :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Dusicyon was top of the PvP most used for two years before they made this overhaul of the moveset and it’s one of the only times they’ve ever done this to nerf a monster (in the past they did to buff underused monsters). I think it’s safe to say that this is not something which will be repeated any time soon. It has actually been predicted by many that these most popular, powerful monsters will be nerfed.

Sounds like you want them to repeat the mistake of putting some top PvP monsters that then get run by everyone. There are a bunch of decent limited-time legendaries that appear in the shop that are good in specific teams

2 Likes

While I don’t want an S+ tier generalist in the shop the whole time, it wouldn’t hurt to have some other options like a strong shiny or another shop exclusive (maybe make it S tier strength instead of S+)

Lel that may be possible if you think about it.

Everyone save tickets and buy mythic guy. If u even have more try to awaken him.

No dont, there will be some new guys featured in the shop

what happened to Dusicyon :flushed:

1 Like

Got crazy modifications

Oh yeah few days to go

Kamiwyrm (s) in the shop right now… a great PvP monster for link fire teams and is classed as “shop only”.

2 Likes

Well, that’s your point of view. Imo, you’re supporting their decisions too much, even when it doesn’t make any sense. You always find some kind of excuse for their actions.

I get you’re “fine” with what they are actually selling in the shop. Maybe you would like to buy the “never used” shiny banedragon, the new and poor version of valzareing or perhaps the many pve legendaries they show; but the majority of players go there looking for something to improve their PvP teams. In some particular cases people buy monsters like dracozord to perform a link strategy, or ziberius cause they wanna try a retribution fl, but that’s it. With the actual versions of Dusi,flocco and goldtail the shop has become really poor, and that’s a fact. Atrahasis and icefang are the only things left that actually worths to gather tickets for.
And do not say “repeat the same mistake” as if they had nerfed them cause they represented a danger to the development of the game; the nerf was a money gathering strategy and nothing else, we all know that, and goldtail is the main prove.
What is wrong on selling S rank legendaries? It takes 6 months to gather the necessary amount of tickets. Having a S rank legendary after 6 months of playing is more than fair. If diversity is a problem, cause everyone go and buy the same thing (due to the fact that there are just 2 or 3 good things), then the obvious solution is to put more S rank legendaries on sale, I mean, if the health of the game is their main concern

7 Likes

lul I want cybereon in the shop that would be cool