Dusicyon nerf

Dusyicion.
Flocoo and goldtail… all 3 r available for everyone… as a shop monster… that’s why u see them way often then others… But while dusyi is quite fine …gold a bit too… flooco was thrashed just by losing stun immunity tbh

That and halving slayerbane. Even though I just bought him I’m glad he got that nerf. It’s a good nerf imo. The dusic nerf is not happy with at all though

you forgot to add sleep killer lol.Its hilarious to hear flocc having sleep killer

1 Like

Oh yea haha. What did he have previously I forgot

tactical retreat

1 Like

Flooco’s not worth being the "shop only " mon now
.adding it to rare egg seems a much better option

4 Likes

Oh yea thank goodness that’s gone. Not that anyone used it much anyway

But what’s the point of giving cannibalize token, purify and instant shield ally on a monster who will hardly get a turn coz of low speed and stun absorber

Im happy dusicyon got nerf, he was all over the place

He won’t get turn cz of that.
He won’t get turn cz he will be the first to die

He was a perfect monster that could act both as a support and a sweeper but now devs screwed him by giving him the most weirdest moveset ever now he is just a burden in my team.

Q.1) what will he do for 300seconds until his survivor is charged?
Q.2) now he has only one basic skill ultranova and I don’t want my dusicyon become a victim of timestrike?
Q.3) what’s the point of giving shield field(one of the best passives) on a monster who is just 1 timestike away from death?
Q.4) what’s the use of shield field if dusicyon is the first one to die?
Q.5) what’s the point of giving cannibalize token and instant shield ally on a monster that will never get a turn?

They nerfed a masterpiece to ■■■■

5 Likes

dont try to convince him.Hes blinded by his biasness

1 Like

300*

I do not think this is nerf.

1 Like

What

1 Like

Yea those were my main concerns. What’s the point if he can’t survive. He lost hg, he lost leech and he swapped second wind for bloody shield self. I want my ocarino back

3 Likes

He doesn’t that is nerf

4 Likes

Yeah that’s a good point too! We didn’t spend our ocarinos to unlock instant shield self which didn’t exist at the time!

Definitely, all the players should have received 1 Ocarino and 500k silver as compensation. I think Ocarinos have been handed before as well when changes were made to secret skills? Why not now?

5 Likes

Anyone please clear my doubts…

Dusi has gone from being the best monster in the game to being a top monster. It is now a very good support monster without much offensive options. It has shield field and stun absorber so I really doubt it will become deadweight. Survivor also may help eventually.