Exchange legendarys for tickets

Simple question guys its possible to change purchased legendarys for some tickets bqck? Iff yes how can i do that ?
I doesnt want flocculassuarus even gtail its :poop: now

1 Like

When they were nerfed, the devs gave 6 days to turn them in back for half the tickets you spent on them, I dont think that offer will come back around!

2 Likes

Thanks men its a shame :cry:

1 Like

Lol, for me, I got dusci in a pack when he wasnt shop only lol, so i could’ve had 6 tickets! :wink:

Me neither i got Dusci before it gets shop only and gtail, and then purchased floccu
Then all got nerfed i didnt exchange floccu because i though he will be buffed on the future cus the nerf he got was really extreme
Whell i was wroung and now he is just a :poop: monster i will never ever use again

2 Likes

I keep him as a collectors item lol, dusci is still feasible!

1 Like

Duscy is better than it ever has been imo. I was amazed so many people turned it in.

8 Likes

Duscy still great but gtail and floccu got massive nerfs

Give goldtail camo entrance will be a lot better in pve

Floccu was way too oppressive, devs did a great job toning him down.

I liked Goldtail a lot better before. Extremely slow and frail, basically unsuitable for PvP, but perfect for PvE. What a shame

5 Likes

They Destroyed him it deserved a nerf that i 100% agree but they give him a massive nerf

1 Like

At least for me, dusi is better than ever since it’s the perfect stun absorber to run in the frontline.

3 Likes

They should return it as it was before

These are the same people complaining about rock lock :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Man flocc disappeared.
Now Like a huge waste.
A mediocre entry effect.
Slayerbane.
Countershock ss without stun immunity
Slash all🤡
It’s funny now🚮

2 Likes

There was a period where Floccu was in 90% of PvP teams because it was so good and so easy to obtain.

Still useful but not S+ like it used to be. Will get kills if left alive.

People just have incredibly high standards nowadays and aren’t satisfied with anything less than S+.

1 Like

agree with what exu said, what else was he able to flatten 1 line fl with this combo

2 Likes

Funnily enough I saw someone run Flocco with an enrage Saber. It was good! Unfortunately they didn’t have the tools and I won because of better legends and myths. But I really respected the team.

1 Like

They should give flocca tactical retreat again

Maybe even stun immune but keep its attacks single target

3 Likes