Duo Give Turn to Monster with Give Turn skill is broken

As the title states. This needs to be fixed. Otherwise, we should be able to Give Turn to monsters that also have Give Turn or Team Turn skills.

Two wrongs make right - right? Lol.

Honestly I don’t think that’s really the problem; that setup is still child’s play compared to what Lava and Mecha can do. Regardless I do feel like Gryphking’s Dual Give Turn should be treated just like a Team Turn(Grovo gets a pass since his is one time use), in that it should fall under the multi TT restriction and you also shouldn’t be allowed to GT to him. because when you consider that the move has all of 50 TU AND it can be reloaded instantly, it’s basically a team turn.

It also has a ridiculous quick load as ss. Moreover, it gets shielded per load, which makes it even better than TT.

I also feel Utopian’s healing Give Turn is wrong. It’s essentially 2 moves in one go.

I’ll happily agree to this time and time again. Giving turn to a double give turn monster (where the skill is repeatable) is not a good thing to have in the game, especially when Gryphking has SS of instant reload and mortar loading adds a shield. It’s way too close to the old team turn problem.

Utopian only gives one turn, it’s just that it can heal itself first at the cost of 1/5 healing give turns it has. Given that its heals are limited and the focus of the monster is to tank until the 400s megabomb / stay alive and stun absorb I think it’s perfect.

utopian heals whoever the Turn is given to. Not itself.

He gives turn to himself to heal then overwatch, then gets hit and when on hold ground gives turn back again to heal