Dungeon challange. Where are you?

Hi guys. How is going your dungeon challange? At the moment i’m at floor 30 in one run. Lost 4 monsters… 

Got to lvl 15 but just got home. I will not kill the app and see if it still up in the morning.

Ultraevolved the new superepic… He is not that bad if you ask me… But it’s quite difficult to put him in a team… 

Stats => http://prnt.sc/bkeh48

Moveset => http://prnt.sc/bkei5j

Going for floor 57 now

Keep us updated lochi. Interested in how hard it is this go around.

Floor 57 is anti last biter same as last time and the teams seem to be bigger other then that pretty much the same going for 64 now
But a lot of teams have death revenge and hold ground and poison guys so it’s a little tougher then last time

Atm also at 57. The Atlanteon one was easier.

Can agree it was easier before but I’m still getting those two legend potions I should have them by tomorow

I’m at 45 actually… I have the feel that i can arrive at 65-70… But i don’t know if i have the time to play  :frowning:  My monsters aren’t that usefull in dungeon challange… Nightrider is the one who saves me…

im at 50, reached there and got tired xD

For people that don’t know floor 57 is a anti last bite team it has aegisdragon,gaiawolf,omega dragon and flarevern

Just finished floor 72, also anti last bite team final, Omegasdragon, Flarevern, Aegisdragon, Gaiawolf

Awesome shomy you got higher then me :muscle:
Il need to catch up hahaha

80, not an anti last biter team.

Te only hard floors are 57-72 the rest are easy

Lochi, u reached 100? Care to share the team?

72 now, there are so much death revenges…

It seems like every damn floor has 4 battles of 6 monsters that do nothing but spam attack AoE. I’m failing at this event. I’ll give it another go at 57 later. Is there anything you guys use for healing other than devil and bahamuzar? Don’t have bahamuzar. Need a new strategy, too I suppose. Seems a lot of the battles have canis and smack my assisted thunder around.

Do yall use sleep monsters any knowing that one sleepkiller takes them out?

I dont care with this one since see floor 57 team,
Cant go with penguini + trash mons

Finaly, wasn’t easy