Dungeon challenge

Good job revamping the event! All the problems are pretty much done away with. I like the torches.

Will someone explain what the torches do?

Let you see where the encounters are so you can avoid them.

Shows where the enemies are

Thanks guys. Are the shortcuts worth it? A lot of tickets!

Yes very worth it, you can finish floors right away rather than entering 1 by 1 which will eat alot of time

Good job revamping the event! All the problems are pretty much done away with. I like the torches.

I’ll have to agree with u on this one… A lot more fun than the previous DC’s…I like all three new features

They save a lot of time, if you are very patient and have a good team then you can get by with just 1 by 1. Otherwise, the shortcuts are worth it.

I really like the theme of it too, rather creepy. The dungeon itself needs a few things though before I will actually be creeped out.

Lol the third shortcut was fun with 32 Monsters in the opponents team. Would love to see a new event where every level one enemy monster is added, starting from 1 and ending with 100 enemy monster. Without buffs of course.

I want to see an event like that too.

How bout a couple of banes in the middle end and start…a bane in the arse…get it? (bane sounds similar to pain)…

They should change the color of the torch into red or something. I hope I’m not going around the light on the ingredient missions after this.

Anyone done with 3rd shortcut, need to know the enemy monsters lineup.Make a video plz

No tickets right now, do the enemies also get super buffed in the shortcuts or do they just increase the amount of monsters you face?

The enemies are not buffed. There are just too many…

are the monsters in the shortcut fully evolved or not?? Haven’t started the challenge yet, still focused on IC and super power up. :smiley:

I must say,thank you mike for this DC.its very great when I see devs are listening, I hope you do these type of improvements in other events too.
It only problem is the reward monster,I wish for TSD :wink:
Tnx again
F2P Arash

Agree. The changes are great. Cuts out tedium for more advanced players while still making it possible for newer players to progress. Good job developers.

32 mons in total, deo and grovo in the fl, sleep lock the best way :slight_smile:

I used poison + biter. Biter killed the last 2 monsters.