Dragon Island Blue role play

*watching from afar* (remember im just a voice, noone can see me) “Maybe one of these pathetic people can help me”

It sounded like a battle was going on behind me I said to the other trainer “their parents didn’t come out when we were there so it sounds like they’re having a battle.” Begins to run as fast as I could, the wolf followed at the same pace while eating the elk. “If they are siblings then I won’t let them die like this” *jumps out from the tree and dire wolf immediately smacks blood priest with a deadly claw attack*. “If you dare lay another finger on them, i will eliminate you”

*still watches* -yes begin a fight- (never forgot im a voice >_> or u will be haunted by a scary story)

As I begin my next attack on the bloodpriest I then hear a weird voice in my head “yes you must begin this fight”.i then murmured to myself “fine then, I was going to do so anyway”. I then shout “alright dire wolf quicken your pace and go in for another claw attack!”

(I was KO’d for a small time by the explosion)

Awakening from the ground, trees engulfed in flames, hearing a wolf, a cub, and that darn blood priest!
All sounds coming from my west, and I sprinted at full speed.
When I arrived the blood priest was holding blaze! Then a dire wolf came out of no where sticking the priest with razor sharp claws.
As I went to assist the wolf I saw frigus watching, she wanting to help, but I stopped her before she could.
Her surprised face was expected, “let me handle this,” I walk towards the middle of the battle, ready to end this chaos.

I notice the blademaster there coming towards the fight. “Alright then even if I don’t know you either it’s time to finish this… Okay the lets go my dire wolf create a diversion so that blademaster can attack with full force”

The wolf started backing up, luring the priest, and letting me sneak up from behind.
“MURAMASA!” One clean swipe eliminated the threat and blaze was saved!
I noticed the stranger a few feet over, obviously the trainer, and I went over to thank him for the help, hopefully not looking like a threat…

As he started walking towards me he put his sword away in relief I can finally let my guard down. “Dire wolf come over here. I would like to apologise for posing a threat to your hunting grounds let alone your home grounds. Looks like the cubs need a rest, they’ve had a long day for sure.”

"Thank you brave warrior, but I must return these cubs at once to their mother."
Right as I turned back I smelled the aroma of burnt leaves and trees, to realize a forest fire occurred!
It must have been from Blaze’s first attack! I told frigus to gather all her might to try to stop the fire, and I told the trainer to get water and alarm anyone else in the area.
As frigus was trying, I saw a strange figure walk out of flames, with a horde of giant wasps following(guess what monster it is :p)…

As the forest fire occurred i got Alex to safety and then I saw a baby dragon, it looked like an earth dragon, I quickly went over and grabbed it and pulled it to safety. “Blademaster, you go alert the parents, I’ll stay here and deal with the wasps” there were about 20 giant wasps following what looked like a swaps queen who was leading the group. “Okay then dire wolf there are 20 of these things, if we destroy all these wasps then you’ll reach your third form. Okay let’s go for it!” One by one, the wasps started dropping out of the sky however, on the tenth wasp, my wolf got stung and screamed in agony of the poison. I immediately went over to the wolf but the hatchling followed us into the middle of the battle and started fighting the wasps as well. As times were getting desperate a fire tiger and a snow panther appeared from the trees and started assisting us. I said to myself “thanks goodness they came”

I went to get the cubs parents, while carrying Blaze in my arms and frigus running ahead of me.
In short time we arrived at the house and I asked the parents to help put out the forest fire.
The dad and mom leapt out of the house and assisted the dire wolf, while I stayed at the house protecting the cubs

The parents said as they entered the battle “don’t worry, we can handle this, you guys get to safety. Think of this as our gratitude for putting your life on the line for our cubs.” The snow panther first put out the remaining forest fire while the tiger with one swipe of his claw instantly killed the wasp queen. Then the other wasps, realising that their leader was dead, fled for their lives. “Okay all is sorted said the fire tiger”. The snow panther then approached me and with her magical ice, got rid of the poison from my dire wolf. “There you go, he’s unconscious but he should be okay now” said the snow panther. They then returned to their den and comforted the cubs.

Meanwhile, while the baby dragon was still conscious, he murmured with a shy voice “thank you so much for coming to my rescue. I was left by my mother to survive here as I was now old enough to hunt for myself. My mother spoke of trainers one time and she said to pick the right one that would suit you the most. I would therefore like you to be my master”. With a shock that the dragon wanted me to become her master (the dragon is female), I accepted with gratitude, “okay then let’s go home, shall we”

The parents arrived at the den and relieved me of my duties, and I was off to my house far away, then I heard a loud roar like no other.
At first I thought I was hallucinating, but then I heard giant wings flap, and the ground tremble before me.
what was a ground wyrm doing in the middle of the forest! I had to investigate to learn more…

The ground wyrm was pondering to find its hatchling, it roared again and this time as I heard it, I immediately said to the baby hatchling “are you sure your allowed to hunt on your own out here, it seems like a dragon is trying to find her child, by that I mean you”. The hatchling then responded, “oh I almost forgot, I have to show you to my mother so that she knows that your my new master”. "Okay then, “dire wolf stay at the house, we will come back when were done”. I then went into a beautiful open field, the surroundings were awe inspiring, then the earth wyrm immediately appeared from the forest and noticed me holding her hatchling. She immediately went over to me with haste looking like a threat when the hatchling said “stop!” At the top of her voice. “Mother this is my new master, he saved me from a forest fire earlier, and he risked his life to get through those nasty flames”. The mother then looked with suspicion and said “Trainer! If what he says is the truth, then I thank you for saving her and I wish you good luck and take care on your journey on raising her.” The wyrm immediately took off and we began to go back to the house when we saw something move in the bushes.

*Appears out of the bushes*

“Bon! Attack that blood priest!!!”

(The blood priest has been dealt with kab, sorry for not informing you about this)

(Its cool I look better next time…)

Looks at the cubs

Are you ok?

Frigus: i heard one of the trainers ask “Are you ok?” “Yeah, I suppose” alot happened, and those trainers came back along with a blade master and they defeated the horrible blood priest. Blade master was helping carry blaze back home, when A earthquake seemed to start “Woah…” I said as I saw a earth wyrm fly off. I started to chase It in wonder… I saw it confront that trainer. They were talking about the little hatchling. When blademaster and I finally made it home, blaze was finally waking up

Blaze: *Opens eyes* “Wow… That was awesome!.. Frigus? What happened when I was out?”

Frigus:“well…” I was cut off by mother “Blaze! Im so glad your ok! Dont you ever wander off like that without telling me again. Your lucky I was able to find help in time or that blood priest could have caused a disaster for you both.”

Blaze: “Im sorry mom, and I know this might be a bad time to ask… But uh, well frigus and I discussed something. I dont know if she agrees, but I feel that im old enough to leave the den. And to start my own journey fighting monsters left and right!” The cubs father steps up (Fireclaw)

Fireclaw: “A journey, huh? Well let me tell you, it can be very dangerous… There are many hunters out there and crazed monsters like that blood priest…” *flash back* I was wondering through the woods, when A saw a human for the first time. I was so excited to see him, and he had monsters of his own! Monsters told me humans were to be avoided but I didnt beleive that. Next thing I know, his monsters were trying to kill me under his command. He was about to skin me when my father jumped in and took him out just in time… *end of flashback* “I think you can go on a journey, but you need training. Blaze, in the woods you cant just let loose like that, you almost burned the whole forest down! And frigus, your very witty and sharp, but you need more battle training, that is, if your interested.”

Frigus: “ok, Im interested, i stick with blaze until the end. So what exactly do you mean, train us?”

I enter the woods again with dire wolf and an evolved hatchling (done some training for it) and I see the tigers talking about training so I decide to step in and say “I think what your father means is that you need practice killing wild animals out in the open, then you move onto the monsters. If you want I could give you a few lessons free of charge as well, so what do you say then?”

Fireclaw: “Hmm, hunting lessons… I dont know, I suppose.”