DON PENGUINI's "last bite" needs a nerf!

Hello, i had a fight against a player in pvp. I killed all his units and at the end he had don penguini… i still had EIGHT STRONG monster… 4 starter monster who stun after they die and also 4x 5star monster…

AND I LOST! How unbalanced is thst stupid monster? I mean he is immune to my stuns… all my 4 starter monster died and he was immune…

1. His “last bite” has such a low cooldown!!! Only 50seconds!!!
  2. And he heals over 50% after he uses last bite!!!
  3. And also kills all my monster with ONE last bite!!!
  4. He is immune to stun!!!

Whoever gets don penguini! DONT upgrade him to six stars, because he is much stronger as 5 star monster! Put don penguini as last monster, add monsters on the last 3 slots who can kill themselve so don penguini is alone at the end and you can rek everyone

What the fuck? Seriously this monster needs a nerf! I mean this “last bite” heals really strong, kills with one hit and also has only 50sec cooldown

Bring it on 500+ point and get rekt in a minute, lastbite is not stroongg

Last biters are weak to many strategies.

Hello, i had a fight against a player in pvp. I killed all his units and at the end he had don penguini… i still had EIGHT STRONG monster… 4 starter monster who stun after they die and also 4x 5star monster…

AND I LOST! How unbalanced is thst stupid monster? I mean he is immune to my stuns… all my 4 starter monster died and he was immune…

Whoever gets don penguini! DONT upgrade him to six stars, because he is much stronger as 5 star monster! Put don penguini as last monster, add monsters on the last 3 slots who can kill themselve so don penguini is alone at the end and you can rek everyone

What the ****? Seriously this monster needs a nerf! I mean this “last bite” heals really strong, kills with one hit and also has only 50sec cooldown

First he doesn’t need a nerf since most of the good player will find a way to counter him aka sleep and poison. Second why wouldn’t you want to ultra evolve him last bite is still 50 TU. 

I’ve met people who relied entirely on Godfeather to win the match for them… they stand no chance…

You can see Don Penguini / Godfeather is next in lineup (BTW Ultra-evolving him let him keep his exact moveset only he will learn retreat & he will gain more stats so there’s no real negative to ultra-evolve him)

prepare for it… one vital part of this being is poisoning him so his  hold ground will have no effect. Deaths revenge and poison revenge is perfect for this.

Best tactic ofc is line up your monsters in order to kill penguini before he comes on the field… when he SKIPS turn with penguini always skip directly after him so he’s forced to make a move.

Last bite cant be used if he’s not the last one which means he will have to use a move that will give him at least 100 seconds on the counter which is more than enough to have 4 monsters come in and kill him before his next turn…

Plenty of ways to counter him… I’ve never lost on the account of the Last Bite move

Wow seriously all that comments are bullsh*t sorry. You have easy talking after not having such a expierience and you say “blabla its easy to counter him”. I really have to change my setup only because of one overpowered monster who wins alone against 8 monster with last bite?

He had in the end don penguini and 2 healer monster who can suicide. He let the 2 healer monster suicide and then rekt my 8 monsters. I mean he should be able to be stunned. This would balance him.

I had these monsters left in the end
http://www.pic-upload.de/view-30928374/Screenshot_20160613-114510.png.html

There shouldnt be a monster in this game that wins ALONE against 8 other strong monsters! I mean just imagine how easy he can win other events like that…
Last bite needs a higher CD or the heal should be reduced or the damage!

A spell who heals over 50%, one hits monster and has only 50sec cd? Come on, you cant be serious.

He isnt even stunable thsat makes him unstopable.

And even IF you had poison monster, you really want to tell me you would have killed him with posion? PHA AHAHA not!

The only thing what could kill him would have been the “revenge death” skill after one of your monsters dies monster dies.

And why you shouldnt upgrade him to godfather? Becauss godfather takes to much space in team and i won against 2 godfather easy… but a don penguini in the end? Just unstopable… and i will hope now to get don penguini so i can easy win against everyone like that. I promise u, if you dont have a “revenge death” spell monster in the end you lost

Lol my mind is blown by your blatant ignorance and inability to accept anyone’s help because you know best.

Im suprised you still losing lol.
8 monster and you do it wrong ? xD

I would love to see you beat GOOD players with this tactics. You should also work on your team you have good mons but not the best order.

And why did you leave the enemy’s penguin as the last monster in the first place?

My mind is blown because most of you think that poison could kill him and your ignorance that the skill “last bite” on don penguini (who is immune to stuns) is not op!

Please devs/admins simulate that fight and tell me thst don penguini with last bite isnt op.

The only way how i could have beat him would have been to have a monster who has “dead revenge”. But he wouldnt even kill him until its the last monster.

So why should i change my whole setup obly because of ONE overpowered monster?

Right? I would win 70% of the games if i wouldnt have the connection losses always.

I couldnt do anything with his 50 sec spell… my monsters did maximal 1/3 dmg to his health and the cd of my spells were on over 100 seconds after i used them… so always when i atacked he could atack me afterwards, kilö indtantly one of my monsters and heal up again afterwards… and all over again…

When it was my turn again, i atacked him, he atacked me again, killed again a monster and was full hp again.

Do you even read what i write?

He had in the end 1 penguini and 2 healer who can use the “teamhealing” spell! He used the “teamhealing” spells so his monster died and don penguini stood alone there. I mean i have to say good tactic having 2 suicidal monsters in the end… so his don penguini will always stay as last monster.

Otherwise i wouldnt let him alone at the ende

I actually took my +5 Dragaia out my team because he was useless… If you know how to play, last biters are no problem at all…

Counters:
Poison
Sleep
Knockback
Ensure two monsters go before them
Most imporantly; Don’t bloody leave them until the end!

Poison? How should poison help?
For example: I have 2 poison monsters. I use with the first one the 50 sec spell on don penguini to poison him… he kills that one monster with last bite, i use with second monster the “poison eater”(not sure if its called like that in english)… this “poison eater” doesnt kills him, he uses again “last bite” and is full hp again and you dont have a poison monster anymore.

Knockback? What does that spell do? Stun?

As i said, he suicided the 2 healers so don penguini was last.

Knockback forces a monster to the last spot on his team so you could send something back that is unable to kill itself which would make the last biter useless as long as you kill it first.

What the ****? Seriously this monster needs a nerf! I mean this “last bite” heals really strong, kills with one hit and also has only 50sec cooldown

I’m pretty sure with those 3 starters you had + skyther all have hold ground. You should have ensured that you had either your 3 starters as the next attacking monsters with 1 TU difference between them, if he were to use last bit on one of your starter mons, you could have used desperate strike, which I’m sure would bring him to hold ground and then just take him out next turn. 

Believe me… with that guys tactic, having 2-3 suicidal monsters in the end and don penguini would rek everyone.

Just imagine: you have on last position 2 monster with stun bomb, 1 monster with teamheal and don penguini… you suicide all the 3 monster, the enemies monster have high timer and don penguini kills everyone with that 50 second timer.

I dont think that everyone has a sleep monster in the end and IF they have one then he has to be lucky that the spell hits me and dont miss.

And even when the enemy has a tank monster who absorbes the stun, don penguink would be able to survive and kill everyone.

Nope, he needed 2 hits to kill skyther. And the dmg from my starter monster did him only 1/3 dmg… even skipping would not help. And dont forget it was the end of the fight so i couldnt have skyther and the 3 starter monster.

I hope i get don penguini as next when i hit the legendary, then i will record that and show u how strong it is lol

Well sorry I only read your original post which stated you ‘killed all his monsters except for penguini at the end’ . You are confusing me ._.

I have the godfeather and don’t even run him in my team. 95% of people aren’t going to let me get him down to last bite so I don’t attempt to. Waste of slots using monsters to set him up. Assisted thunder is better than last bite for pvp

Seems this post escelated since last time I looked lol…

I DO however have the expierience of fighting a guy who was basically using a frontline of 4 strong monsters that had Stun Revenge followed by stun bombers and at the very end of it Godfeather

his tactic was quite solid. He’d have 3 of my monsters sit at 1500+ Seconds while taking down the monsters that came in which would not be able to kill him by themselves.

I have a few Give Turn monsters tho… so as soon as they came out I gave the turn to one of the 1500s ones to have 2 monsters active… then a 3rd give turner broke the 3rd monsters 1500s .

Now I had three monsters with low seconds while I lost half my team… he took down Nightlord which has poison revenge… now all I needed was a single hit to take him out… Flareveren came in on the field and my serapheon held ground against last bite - I gave turn to flareveren and one shot godfeather, his hold ground procced but he died due to the poison.

that’s probably the only time Last Bite even got a kill off against me… other people that use Draigaia or Godfeather who have a normal monster line-up and not stunbomb/heal all spammers cannot Protect these two monsters from going down before the rest… the only disadvantage is really that you HAVE TO TAKE THEM DOWN BEFORE THE REST. or you’ll suffer the consequences.

Didn’t really had the time to read all of your wining, but seriously you need to calm down. In the first place this game is about strategy, it’s not a “bash your enemy with closed eyes and your strongest monster”-game. It is obvious that you have no idea of tactic or didn’t know the moveset of don penguini if you lost to him with 8 monsters. As far as I’ve seen the other players here helped you already but you are not able to listen.
So my advice is: learn the game, listen to the advices or simply g.t.f.o

That’s why absorbers/ stun immunes are so important… This guys team would crumble against a team turner etc

haha yeah… I changed Blitzdragon for the … rat like electric super epic absorber as frontline for that specific reason :lol: