Last chapter of the winter

How do you even beat that ? I need help on this one . Last biter are useless, tried desperate double and all. I get kill by the death roulete or double retribution. I pass all the time dealing with the protectors and of course he is immune to sleep. 

EDIT I’m talking about the fifth battle of the new chapter.

How do you even beat that ? I need help on this one . Last biter are useless, tried desperate double and all. I get kill by the death roulete or double retribution. I pass all the time dealing with the protectors and of course he is immune to sleep. 

stun also doesnt really work sadly

yeah the esapizeron have stun absorb.

I can’t really remember how I beat it but I did it in one go. I only have three legendaries so I think you need a good strategy for this one. 

Maybe try twin knock back? Get that First One out of your hair and deal with it later. Or choose to kill it, first thing you do. You can do some death roulettes or sudden death with Rexo till you get it right and kill him that way and then continue with your normal strategies. Good thing about this event is that you can start it over without losing any tickets so you can try as many times till you hit him with roulette. 

Hope this helps!

if you’re too weak the only real option you have is take deaths revenge/death roulette monsters n spam it like crazy. your odds to win are purely chance based but after trying a zillion times you must get lucky at some point :smiley:

I’m talking about the fifth battle in the new chapter. You can’t kill him with sudden death and such and you can’t knock back him since he summon 4 protector to protect him and charge his double retribution.

are we talking about the same chapter ? Cause if I remember correctly first one are immune to death roulete. 

well haven’t tried it yet… gonna attempt it in my lunch time… lets see

ok good luck sleep is useless this time.

i tried, it is immune to death revenge and death roulette

You may try unwanted friend

Its impossible as fuck, need autopoison + poison eater mons,
I dont have one, hate this

I got quite close using unwanted friend setting up a last biter… will try again

the bronzeshell use life flip then suicide themself and then you get reck by double retribution.

The one that i see is i hate the golem because of desperate fuk

I did it second attempt:) just use unwanted friend and power up any bloodthirst/bloodfury monsters, and protect them the best you can:)

How? If I use the the bronzeshell to charge up bloodthirst I get kill by double retribution with a low TU. When the bronzeshel are gone he just summon new protector and spam death roulette.

Likewise… although did get lucky from a Rexo sudden death hitting him for about 50% of his health (strange given he’s immune to death revenge / roulette).

I did it too. I used a thunder twinkiller to bring the normal taunts to hold ground and finished them with shadowyrm. then i stealthed shadowyrm and the thundertwinkiller wih my two tanks therefore they both survive and then do the same with the second tank. after both tanks are dead they will be summoned again. i repeated that 3-4 times so my shadowyrm got quite a few kills to ramp up his bloodthirst. shadowyrm still needed two hits for the kill cause the endboss is quite buffed up. tldr: twinkiller plus shadowyrm(but u can use any on with bloodthirst, bloodcrave, bloodlust) ramp up, 2 tanks stealth them after every kill until shadowyrm is strong enough to end

no worries I got a NightNight setup this time around… gonna just desperate all the crap out of em

edit: right so he got perma stealth n sleep immunity… the ***** up with that lol.

I got him to one hit from death and he frikn used cannibalize haha/

His AI is not that smart he won’t lifeflip the bronzeshells… just use an unwanted friend or two to feed him trash mates & use knockbacks on his protectors and dont kill em… they cant do much if their protect is used & inactive

Just use 5 stunner and let Galvbane timestrike :slight_smile:

Rexo owned this for me. Unwanted friend, twinkiller. Get 3 kills on blood fury, hit him twice and he’s at 1 hp. Finish him off.