Don Penguin Is A Boss lol

Well i have to say that we should change his name to PengBoss cause he such a Boss late game in pvp expert league. I know a lot ppl raged when they lose by him…he has won me a lot of matches. Can anyone agree that he is to much of a boss.

Discuss

Well i have to say that we should change his name to PengBoss cause he such a Boss late game in pvp expert league. I know a lot ppl raged when they lose by him…he has won me a lot of matches. Can anyone agree that he is to much of a boss.

Discuss

I agree hes won me multiple battles :stuck_out_tongue: i love his ability pair him up with haste and he keeps deafeting round after round

I don’t use him. He’s too easy to kill before the others. 

well i set him up so that he can survive a few blows by using offering from my cherub and have the ditto like ark to take some hits then i would suicide him for when the time is right and use don for game

I use a weak monster that knows guardian a halopard (haste) and of course the don, the guardian would die first leaving 2 left make halopard use sacrifice then its just the don with full health and haste

Don Penguini is not my favorite arkadion, and he’s not really in my top favorites either, but I can’t deny the fact he’s good.

Honestly, I like Pengboss better. Less powerful, but more tanky. I don’t know, it’s probably just because of my play style haha ^^

I totally agree with you^^^

How do u get don penguin

Go to Orlen (first city) and tap the tombstone.  The you type the name of the game where the monster originated. 

Just saw a post has it and got it, thx

Two Arks that can be sacrificed are usually put before Don. That means the ShowDown combo requires 3 slots to pull off. In high level PVP, 3 slots are a lot. Hence though this combo is powerful, it comes with a price.

I usually counter it by:

(1) Scramble - Don can still retreat, but the Arks before it may not be able to sacrifice. This is the skill I used the most in PVP and it works wonder, not just for countering ShowDown/Last Stand.

(2) Knockback - doesn’t require explanation

(3) Death revenge - e.g. Puffoxin, but must be put before at least 3 Arks

(4) Stun skin - but must be put before at least 3 Arks