The face palm stories

Haha thats a bit unfortunate. I don’t have a photo of it but one time it was my don penguini vs sea caliph I think and my don penguini was really low on health but I said to myself “I’ve got this, sea caliph doesn’t stand a chance” *sea caliph summons chaos rider* i face palmed in sadness that my don penguini was going to die a horrific death…

Played a PvP game of Hunter Island last night, and I started with Barricadus, Metallodious and Scorpionix out. He had Gremknight, Scorpionix, and another that I don’t remember. My metallodious went first and then the two Scorpionix were next in line.

You can imagine my disappointment when his Scorpionix went first, I was expecting for mine to be taken out, as well as my Barricadus or Metallodious to take a massive hit, as well as leaving my incoming arks likely to be taken out soon after too. But to my amazement the opponent uses Earth Force… and of course it does next to nothing. 

Needless to say I didn’t make the same mistake, and easily went on to win the game.

He probably didn’t know how to really use scorpionix, or he couldave pressed the wrong button, which leads to my face palm story.
I was in pvp when three of my angel arks were out, and I meant to press haste, but accidentally tapped sacrifice, healed my full health arks and I also lost the game :frowning: