Did egg prizes make you quit the game too

I expected something different when I opened this thread.Don’t get me wrong,but I think its easier to win a lot of gold or the monsters you want with the Hunter Island egg wheel than with the Dragon Island Blue one.

Basically the strategie remains the same.You have to hit the field 12 spots before the monster or gold you want,just when it reaches the bottom of the spin wheel and is about to move out.

Of course the spin is a lot longer than the DIB one,but we can win bigger prizes (5000 and 1000 gold,even recipe monsters-which wasn’t the case in DIB and all those S and A monsters+dragons).And they established the colours.Usually you got the same colour every 4th spot(1,5,9,13 etc.)That helps a lot while counting.

The problem is to find the 12 spots prior to your target.But with a little bit of training and patience that is not difficult.I try to find something noticeable prior to my target and then start counting the spots.If the target is 16 spots away for example…then you have to push 4 spots later to your noticable point…would even be the same colour then…

I’m tired now,have to sleep.Will come back tomorrow,if there is some interest in this and explain it a little deeper.Hopefully I can help you figuring out that egg spin.

For me it works 50%.I hit about every second target.When I miss its mostly only 1spot.The last 2 days I hit the 5000 jackpot 8 times.

Worked for me too. i bougt exactly one Mission egg, counted the 12 Spots, got the fever egg and won a lvl 9 snowja. Then i did this again and won 1000 Gold. After that, i Stopped.

I won 5,000 gold twice with Fever eggs. Also got a C rank Infernowyrm and S rank Meowzard. Never had much luck before I actually started counting to get what I wanted xD

5,000 gold twice, Subzeratops 3 times, several hatchlings, starters, goldenhorn, vegitiger, vulcawolf, shadowlance, angelon, etc.

Spread across my different files, of course. Point is, it’s possible. Don’t think that all of us are super lucky. We have the patience to time the wheel. Learn to keep time, and be patient. That helps a lot.

Good to hear that it worked too for you.

Another little hint for ‘spin wheel rookies’.Try to find a series of gold prize fields.There normally is at least one series of 3 or 4 gold fields in a full spin.Sometimes even 5.

After you found it,try to aim for the middle one.Start counting the 12 spots and try your luck.If you counted right and pressed roughly in the right moment,you should be guaranteed a gold prize,even if you miss your initial target by one spot.

After you’ve won two 500 or 1000 gold prizes aim for the jackpot.Once you hit that you’ve got at least 16 attempts to hit the monsters,dragons,recipe monsters etc. you want.

The downside of the whole story is,if you figured out how it works,you are basically rich and can have whatever you want,without even progressing in the game.

I was in fewer mode with close to 20k gold and just pushed the button every 2nd second.I feeded the monsters I didn’t already own or want to some better ones and just kept te good ones.That way my starter cat was level 30 something and evolved twice without even having a proper fight.The completion of my collection is close to 65% without even playing the story 20 minutes…

My starting lineup is full of 9,5 star monsters mostly S and A and even in the bigger fights hardly one of them gets killed.

So what I want to say is the difficulty of the game and story goes way down with that lineup.It’s simply no challenge to win.And that makes it somewhat boring.

Of course for online battles it would be a huge advantage…but still I think I might just start a new game without any gold or mission eggs and play the game the normal way,catch the monsters in the wild and evolve them.

I’ve noticed timing the egg rewards is a lot harder on hi than in di but if I do miss then I get a free lvl up for a monster of my choosing from the egg.

I feel like most people are thinking the eggs will be the same rarity rate as they were in Dragon Island Blue. I know I did for a little while. The fact is that this new game has a PvP option, so naturally the rarity rate will be reduced drastically when compared to that of a non-PvP game like Dragon Island Blue.

To be quite honest, you didn’t spend ~$30 for coins on eggs like I did. I really was disgruntled for a few days after that, I only received ~2 decent monsters from all the eggs that I have hatched and one of them I can’t even control, it choses skills on its own which is pretty annoying in my honest opinion.

Moreover I had read on the Facebook page that people were complaining about how they can’t feed event eggs to their monsters… Well derrr, of course you shouldn’t be able to. at the rate I was getting event eggs, my monsters would have been very close to lvl 100 range. This, again, would not be productive for PvP mode as you would have that one guy who feeds every single egg he gets to his monsters in order to have a stupidly OP line up.

The game is purposely more difficult and has a smaller hatch rate for decent monsters because of PvP.

This. I had close to 35,000. Needless to say, it was mass feeding and a lot of 9.5s and hatchlings and starters. Makes the game less fun.

So i’d say that the past 20 eggs ive gotten have ALL been fed to my other guys i havent gotten a single creature i didn’t already have. So I’m renaming this game disappointment island ,about half of these eggs were gold mission eggs, so with a 100% suck rate on those i don’t see any point in playing this game anymore. And I’m only at about 60% creature collection, so yes, that;'s [mod edit - no swearing] up devs…

You quit because the egg rewards suck?  The game was literally just released about two weeks ago.  I don’t know about you but I paid for this with MY credit card.  I can’t afford to quit.  I have no choice but to get my 99c worth out of this game. :stuck_out_tongue:

just did the online mission 36 floors and nothing nothing nothing not even 1 of the 5 fire guys needed to make the new 10star…1. and what do i get at the end of 36 floors… an S rank blazewing(already owned like every other thing i got) thanks for the attempt but im broken ill never want to even look at this [CENSORED] game anymore its depressing and the fact that they give the super prizes to the biggest losers who do nothing but play this making anyone who has a life completely incapable of beating anyone who has these monsters good day 

It’s not logical to give the prize to the people who aren’t “big losers” and don’t play the game all the time because even if you give to people with much weaker teams, the “big losers” are going to take all the spots anyway and you’ll still get nothing. 

And please, let’s stop with the insults. People are not big losers because they happen to enjoy the game and spend a lot of time on it. We need to be more respectful here.