A player named Spirals was trying to sell me an account. Game Devs should look into it

A player named Spirals was trying to sell me an account on Line chat. When I decided not to take him up on his offer I was removed from the Line chat.
Game Devs should look into it.!
If this is not the right place to report him. Let me know where I can.
Screenshot_20181101-222237|317x500

You were removed because you & others kept on spamming the whole chat,
Rerolling , and then asking for help, well guess what, you got served, talk at forum , ask for help all you want,

What people do outside of the forum is there own business it’s only a breach of rules when buying or selling happens on the forum as the devs don’t want the hassle of trying to fix any issue that may arise. The line group is also not a official neo monster chat so what goes on in it is non of neo business :frowning:

2 Likes

Devs - this guy was removed from the line chat for other reasons . He was abusing the free 10-1 roll for anniversary making countless accounts and re rolling until he had Delugazar . I’ve never sold a neo monsters account in my life . This kid just crying cus he got kicked out of the party , along with a bunch of other new players who were abusing the free 10-1 pack.

Only 20$ FOR Deluga?!.. better Deal then all Gem Deals together!

4 Likes

This is rediculous.

Also @TheRealRipper it’s good to have you back I missed your sense of humor :joy:

1 Like

Seeing as nothing was really bought or sold no real issues arised. The neo team will not be banning a player over this as far as I’m aware can’t be banning people for stuff said.

You tried to sell me an account!! Now the Devs can easily identify you.

Bro what are you talking about? I never sold yoi anything.

1 Like

There is also a possibility that Spirals was trying to scam me out of $20.
I would ask the Devs to please look into this. A real shady character this guy.

Haha I’m not shady. Everyone here knows me. We don’t know you. You were begging me to sell you an account and I told you no.

Scroll up, I posted a screenshot that says otherwise. You are a really bad liar.

Some guys give Accounts only for nudes and sexy pictures and than they wanna get Naughty together … so i think 20$ is More than fair! I will not call any name, but i think it was Abrar.

4 Likes

PM me and I will sell you mine

I got kicked from line, but it’s ok. You veteran players have your own community and that’s fine. Thank you for the short stay and the helpful advice.

1 Like

Screenshot_20181101-224442_LINE

1 Like

Lock this thread, topic is outside forum jurisdiction.

Also BB is not amazing, rather have angel than bb

What happens in Line, stays in Line. Not an official Neo Monsters Forum so no bans can really be given based on stuff going on there. Sounds like you just messed up by spamming too much. They probably even warned you. And trying to revenge Ban someone is very childish :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like