Gems lost

I am trying to convince them that none else has access to my account, coz if someone log in from another account then on my device the account couldn’t be log in. And there are no additions to my monsters too, so none has bought the anything. So where did the gems go???

Probably straight to @Killerdog acc. Am I right @ItsSherlock

2 Likes

I never got the need to login again, so none else has access to the account. They are hiding there server flaws. My gems :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Support is the place to handle this, not here. We have no details about your account so have no idea whether support is right or wrong.

What I would suggest is asking if support can change your restore code. I don’t know if this is possible but it should ensure nobody else is using your account in the future.

Please do not make any more threads about your gems lost issue. I am believing support way more than you right now since you have put multiple lies in your posts previously. You even went to the extent of making a second forum account to spam your issue and use it as a platform to shout at the people who were interrogating you in the first thread, claiming they were treating the second account differently based on its supposed gender.