Delete my account Devs

Oh and cuz you might not know, if you ping someone it kindaaa involves them

If you say so, I’m not really into arguing in circles with you. You’re entitled to your own opinion as am I. I don’t mind if you dislike me or are trying to prove I’m a hypocrite. This is a mobile game forum 💁

1 Like

@Killerdog kindly suspend my account plzzzzz… And remove this thread instead of closing it

No offense, but if u can’t help naa, then just don’t try to put down someone infront of this large audience. Thank you for ur support. My experience has been a memorable one :blush:

At least you did get some of that attention you so much wanted

2 Likes

@ameerawan61 For a doctor you seem to be very emotional and argumentative. Reminds me of a few GPs I’ve had that tell me I’m dumb for having an inexplicable pain

2 Likes

Attention of someone like u :joy::joy: I never thought in my wildest dreams that someday I will have to deal with u :joy::joy:

Isn’t it wonderful? You’re on a public forum where everyone is free to comment :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

If we were free to say and do naa, then it wouldn’t matter if we use 2 accounts or 3. But unfortunately it does :pensive:

Yeah I am argumentative and emotional both, for a doctor I think its a good thing

I would imagine a doctor would be able to read and understand the rules that are written on the front page?

Do u really think that doctors like to read, man our brains are just exhausted by only our coursebooks, I hate reading. I didn’t know that this page had a rule post too :joy::joy::joy::joy:
Lets end this bro. I have no problem with u or anyone else. In my first thread everyone was misbehaving and I was replying humbly to everyone, but sometimes u need to turn ur ■■■■■ mode on to deal with people. I have done some bitching and now I am feeling good from the inside :joy::joy:
And I am just trying to convince Killerdog to suspend my account but I am not understanding why he isn’t doing that.
If the person wants his account closed why would anyone have a problem with it. I am causing so much trouble but still he isn’t suspending.

If you don’t want to participate on the forum then simply don’t. No need for your account to be suspended, banned or deleted. Also, I will not do this on request if I believe the person is too emotional when making the decision.

I have banned someone at their request in the past because they insisted they needed that done to help them from being too tempted to spend their time on here. Even then, I made them wait a week to confirm that it’s really what they wanted me to do.

3bfrau

6 Likes

What kind of doctor are you?

1 Like

Pepper. Dr Pepper.

4 Likes

Excellent. I was gona go for Dre or Doolittle

:joy::joy::joy:

I am a general practitioner right now, soon will be starting my specialization in Neurosurgery :blush:

@Boiler @LemonSqueezy hahahahahahahahahahahahaha you people are so funny :joy::joy::joy: