Good bye👋

I just uninstalled the app. I have only been playing for 4 months now, And i decided to stop playing the game, i just realized how much time i wasted just to get broken every day hatching epics. but still thanks for all the frustration this app has offered me from last year. Hope other players will not end up like me. Good bye neo monsters!!! Till we met again godfeather.:sob::sob::sob:

I just uninstalled the app. I have only been playing for 4 months now, And i decided to stop playing the game, i just realized how much time i wasted just to get broken every day hatching epics. but still thanks for all the frustration this app has offered me from last year. Hope other players will not end up like me. Good bye neo monsters!!! Till we met again godfeather.

Its very sad thing for Xmas but I think I can understand what you’re saying,still miss you friend and hope you comeback,this time,I hope no godfather for you :smiley: :smiley:

My friends have not played this game for a long time since it’s just too uneasy and boring so it’s time for me to delete this game too, so bye all

You probably don’t care, but it’s against the forum rules to post on old threads and “necro” them as we say. Locking this thread.