Decision making help

Like @LemonSqueezy said, the cases where killing three at once is a good thing are very few.

The only moment where killing more than two at once is reasonably safe is in endgame, when there are close to no reinforcements left.

You shouldn’t kill multiple enemies at once ESPECIALLY if you want to clog the enemy with Bronzeshells: if multiple Bronzeshells enter the field at the same time, it means that they will also die at the same time.
Indirectly, it’s still a case of letting multiple enemies entering the field at once.

1 Like

I try during this on my YouTube channel but i suck at saying monsters names :joy:

6 Likes

Leira says hi

1 Like

ye I was using an acc with leira last month and it was so broken lol

That’s content

4 Likes

Yeah man that will bring even more views

1 Like

First thing people need to learn is the timing.
Having a good timing enable you to gain control and maintaining it.
Some people just can’t wait to kill, the they get comebacked.

3 Likes

I should hav used stun pulse on aurazur ig

7 Likes

Why? Because Nauti will charge it?

2 Likes

Ye

1 Like

That’s a great play for OoO FLs too, handling Angelions. Bring it to the front and then let it take a move before you OoO. Courtesy of @ItsSherlock

2 Likes

I really like the thread idea here is a question for you plz give some suggestions WWYD next?
Tricarnium has two fodder and hasn’t reloaded himself. Baublebasher has 1 kills and had retribution charged onigiest has used soul summon only once. Spectre is not charged.
Since it was from 159 cost tournament and knockback next his infernicon also he was a old player I was 100%sure he has a magma coming next to it…
I have a orca next to dual dragon

2 Likes

Great question and I’m glad you appreciate the thread.

There is only 1 target for sleep to hit and be effective so I’d look to change that and remove the purify.

Personally I would stealth bane sherloid to get Fox charged. That way, there are now 2 targets which sleep can hit.

You can’t really kill Tric and a blessing mortar will cause issues. Roll the dice on the sleeps. You have at least 3 opportunities.

1. Onigo by passing the meatoid
  2. Oni cannibalise on Onigo
  3. Dual’s entrance

Also, Dual might get a turn before Tric can load, which makes it easier if the sleep misses because you took out sherloid so you can KB Tric and Meatoid. Alternatively, you might be able to damage it and use your now charged fox to bloodcrave it.

If Tric does sleep, then you’re going to mess the link fire you expect is coming because you can leave it sleep and leave bauble too.

That’s my 2 cents

2 Likes

Thx that was really helpful .

1 Like

What would you do here? No moves taken.

1 Like

Skip with triviathan, powerslash on sunflower, double counter strike both faries, link stealth all. Leave ashterios alive so it can be stunned by malwing later in the game.

You could kill musashoid with triviathan so celeshine enters the field if you need to kill something that is a threat. That would depend whether your opponent’s sixth monster is aggressive or not. If it is something more passive like another protector then link stealth all is a better option.

1 Like

Link stealth all with Trivia, double sneak attack with Ankara on two GFs. Use DCS on S. spectre and another potential threat, if you hit musashoid too bad.

That doesn’t work because decay aura from G.F. violet removes the stealth

1 Like

Sadface