The answer to stun revenge and other passives?

Simple. Have the option to turn them on or off.

Some passives will need to be permanently on, for example Nova. But if you have Azra and you don’t want the stun revenge, wouldn’t it be great to turn it off?

Would this cause any problems do you think?

Personally , I’m glad monsters like zib , azra, tygoron are rare in PvP. Their kit is simply versatile and giving any option to remove stun revenge will only back fire in long term .

There are a lot of monsters with unwanted weakness passives n moves but I feel that’s what balances them out . For example cybereon and dracarosa interaction !

Give Zib Azra and tygoron 20TU Daunt revenge (it will trigger if an enemy kills them, you can’t use Cannibalize/backstab/backbite etc to trigger them)
:innocent::innocent::innocent:

3 Likes

post 1
post 2
post 3
post 4
post 5
post 6
post 7
post 8
post 9

… that isn’t even all of them. I think the Devs get it, you hate stun revenge. I thought you didn’t even own most of them and you rarely play the stun revenge monster(s) you do own??

Personally I find stun revenge perfectly fine and if we get the opportunity to toggle various passives then it could lead to some unexpected OP combinations or otherwise too much complexity in battles. There’s no need for that!

I think case-by-case some monsters need looking at. For example, Ziberius has stun revenge mainly as a deterrent from killing it. These days it doesn’t do that very well in top bracket PvP. Death revenge would work far better instead. With the shields and stuff around today that upgrade shouldn’t be a power issue.

1 Like

Change Stun Revenge into Daunt Revenge. Boom

You’re right I don’t. But why should someone campaign only for monsters they own? I’d love to see more of Azra in PvP and I don’t have it, but I’m just putting suggestions forward to try and better the game overall. People seem to get crucified for wanting to nerf monsters they don’t own and buff the ones they do.

I know it’s been mentioned before, but just wanted the communities opinion on the above idea because I’m not sure that had been mentioned yet. If it had, apologies, but I don’t keep track.

Case by case basis would also be a welcomed solution. Passives you can turn on and off just seemed like a nice evolution for the game. Just like Secret skill passives would be.

1 Like

So I got this beautiful idea while reading this .

How about 3 passives for a monster and players get 2 or 1 random out of those 3 when they hatch the monster .

If we don’t get the most optimal passives , we delete the monster or turn them into potion n try again ! Wildddd

1 Like

^ more reason to burn some money eh

i actually think stun revenge can be useful (sometimes)

1 Like

U play a risky team yet can work beautifully sometimes. Good way to use geomagnus

1 Like

geo is always been my love since 2018
i miss old motor and his bronzshell without broken heart lol

2 Likes

This is the best solution ( only Legend will get this passive not SE )

I completely agree with your sentiment. However, I’ve seen you say over and over about stun revenge making these monsters unplayable and tbh I think you might change your mind if you owned them yourself. I’ve played A LOT with Tygoron and, while stun revenge does backfire sometimes, there are more cases where it works as a deterrent because if they kill Tygoron it will put me in a strong position. In Tygoron’s case there are times when they desperately need to remove him because they want to stun my team but they don’t have effective stun protection of their own so it’s a double-edged sword if they kill it.

What I’ve learned from Tygoron is that usually stun revenge is slightly more of a problem when used in the FL. Almost everyone has good stun protection right at the front (plus usually a second layer just behind) so it’s rarely a big deterrent. The enemy team actively countering stun revenge definitely happens and it’s a similar chance no matter where you put the monster in your team.

Hence, I think it’s just monsters with stun revenge that are built to be in the FL who may need reworking. The two I can think of are: Azrazel and Ziberius.
Ziberius - give it death revenge instead
Azrazel - give it stealth gift or poison revenge instead (either supports something link shadow wants to do)

I’ve recently played a lot of Zib actually. As I have that. It’s been in most of my teams over the last season. And I’ve run Gryph, not as much, but that got wrecked due to stun too.

Completely agree with both those. So does @NMEGaryOak

1 Like

Adding Death Revenge to Zib without being able to canibalize your other DR pals would be bittersweet @LemonSqueezy :weary:

I actually think it’s a good idea though. Stealth with Azra would be insane! DR used to be Man Utd in the Fergie era @NMEGaryOak

1 Like

DUDE THAT’S WONDERFUL

Even better, each monster has some passives and a number of passive slots, less than the number of passives. The passives don’t change, if I hatch a Tygoron and you do too the starting passives are the same. Then you have to choose which passives to assign, and this choice can greatly variate a monster’s playstyle and make it more versatile!

1 Like