Dark ruler difficulty

Do you find the the last fight too hard or just fine? I had to attempt it at least 5 time before I finally win. 

Do you find the the last fight too hard or just fine? I had to attempt it at least 5 time before I finally win.

I can’t win it yet because of the suprise attack by atra.

I had to abuse necromancie with atrahasis and I used sudden death with rexo  to kill the aegisdragon.

This was definitely a tough fight but i won it after 3 tries by getting atra to red where he starts desperate biting and then killed off my 2nd to last guy on the bronzeshell so that i could essentially last bite with chrono titan even though it was only desperate bite and he soloed it from there. I assume with a last biter this fight becomes a bit easier if you have purify. Also managed to sudden death aegis with rexo which helped a bit

Managed to beat it on my 3rd try too. I forget how much hp Atrahasis has sometimes :confused:

What about the last fight? Two fights without heal between them. In the second fight, atrahasis has a lot of heal and kill all my monsters with attack all and invokes very hard monsters… Imposible to get Omegamid -.-’

You need to skip turn,
Take talonknighr out first with your lastbiter when atra still summon blackhorse and spider.
Kill everyone except blackhorse later because poison.
Care atra got hold ground passive at last fight

I made a team with an assisted water to beat the first part and then a bunch of death revenges to kill aegis / flarevern leading into penguini to finish it off.
Took a couple of tries, but not that bad overall.

I thought it was fine hard but not to hard il take that over the over buff teams in the ultimate challenge any day

100% this

I love the challenge but I can’t beat atra, I got him into the red with a lot of luck. But then since I wasnt even close :frowning: my legends are soulstealer, talonknight and omegadragon; any sugestion on how to beat him?

I meant that for a lot of players it’s must seem undoable even for players that have won super challenge. I didn’t mind the difficulty since I beat it with necromancy, sudden death and last bitter.

Issue is, do you need a team full of ultra legends to actually get an ultra legend?

made it in one go… didnt seem that hard at all… you can sleep him… unwanted friend monster is best to save for the fight against him so he cant summon any buddies when you take down the first three

I brute forced it a bit with rexo and hold grounders/desperate bite but didn’t know you could sleep him

Haha Yep I got shadowhunter +4 (… I know dupes right ) I could basically sleep him then dreamhunt then sleep again… he never made a move lol

I won even without using any move of my penguin. The trick is using knock back and team tuners in the first battle to save your team as much as possible.

I like it how everyone is saying how easy it is with a last biter.

Well duh. I could easily win it if I’d have one, but since my luck is awful on the drawing wheel I’m stuck with tons of epics and a few supers / legendaries. 

This one will take some extra effort but it aint easy…

It isn’t easy with a last biter, you can win every fight with one though but you can’t win the last fight. It’s last biter proof.

If you have something to get through the first couple monsters then you can win with biter. I did.

I have done roulette against Atra and it isn’t dead. Maybe I am the only player without legendary monsters, and last battle is impossible for me. Roulette was the only way for win for me. Why roulette don’t have effect?

Since he’s a special boss he isn’t affected by skill like death  roulette, sudden death and such. Don’t try stun him but I read that sleep is effective and I know for sure unwanted friend is helpful against him.